Get similar jobs by email Register →
Do you have passion for the travel and tourism industry?
Do you like traveling when everything goes the way it should? You can have an impact on making travelers´ journeys a success!
Do you want to work for the worldwide known Travel Agency Expedia?
We are looking for dynamic people like you who are open to a new experience abroad. To start your career could be challenging but not when you are in the right company. You are working for a company which takes care of you and made up of a team from 82 countries.
Are you ready to make an experience abroad in a multicultural environment?
Lisbon is waiting for you and has a lot to offer.
Part of your daily activities will be:
- Delivering an outstanding customer experience at every single opportunity, as a result of your commitment, passion and dedication to excellence, via phone and email.
- Creating opportunities and value for employees, clients, customers, communities, and shareholders;
- Placing orders from customers on the online shopping website, so selling/upselling are very important (50% is customer service and 50% is sales).
The company is recruiting on soft skills, regardless of your field of studies – they will train you on every aspect of the job. Are you customer service oriented, have good communication skills, pro-active and a team player? Then they might have an opportunity for you to join them!
– You have a fluent level of Finnish and an advanced level of English
– You are looking for a job opportunity abroad
– You are travel addicted
– You are motivated and committed to your work
– You have excellent communication and listening skills
– You are a team player and willing to work with many other nationalities
– Type of contract: a long-term fixed term contract, renewable every year
– Working hours: full time or part time options, Mo-Fr, rotating shifts during the day
– Salary conditions (*) – 2 options:
a) Including free accommodation (shared flat, all bills included): 1.250-1.300€ gross/month (based on the level of experience)
b) Excluding accommodation: 1.550€ gross/month (based on the level of experience)
– For international candidates:
- Reimbursement of your initial flight expenses after 9 months
- Airport pick up
- Yearly two-way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU)
- Help in paperwork, opening bank account, etc. upon your arrival
– Free Portuguese lessons, cooking classes, sports activities, and social events organized by the company
– Real career opportunities in different career paths
(*) Compensation during training period if successful (from 1 to 4 weeks): 50% of your hourly wages (lower taxes)
This project is not for you? Still, send us your CV, we have plenty of other opportunities we can discuss with you!
- Travel Agent (Finnish)
€1250-1550+ relocation package available
The Company. Do you have passion for the travel and tourism industry? Do you like traveling when everything goes the way it should? You can have an impact on making tr...6 days ago
- Travel Agent (German)
€950 - 1400
Das Unternehmen. Hast du eine Leidenschaft für das Reisen und die Tourismusbranche? Reist du gerne, wenn alles so läuft wie es sollte? Du kannst dazu beitragen, die Ur...3 months ago
- Dutch Customer Service Agent
€0 - 0
Dutch Customer Service Representative in Lisbon Are you a native Dutch speaker looking for a job in sunny Portugal? We are recruiting Dutch Customer Support Agents for...4 days ago
- Online Shop Agent (Dutch/Porto!)
€950-1250 gross/month+ relocation package
The Company. As a frequent online shopper, you probably already made your own experience with complications during the process: a delivery is delayed, a product sudden...5 days ago