Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Blu Selection|
|Job Title||Travel Agent (Italian)|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||Excluding accommodation: 1.200€ gross/month (based on level of experience)|
|Date Posted||about 2 months ago|
Do you have passion for the travel and tourism industry?
Do you like travelling when everything goes the way it should? You can have an impact on making travellers´ journeys a success! Do you want to work for the worldwide known Travel Agency Expedia?
We are looking for dynamic people like you who are open for a new experience abroad. To start your career could be challenging but not when you are in the right company. You are working for a company which takes care of you and made up of a team from 82 countries. Are you ready to make an experience abroad in a multicultural environment? Lisbon is waiting for you and has a lot to offer.
From solving issues during the booking process, giving instructions, taking an active role in finding the right booking, following up during the vacation, providing good solutions incl. refund, be responsible for the current and expand the clients´ network, managing good and qualified lead generation, there are many areas where excellent customer or client support is required, and this is where the company needs you!
The company is recruiting on soft skills, regardless of your field of studies – they will train you on every aspects of the job. Are you customer service oriented, with a proactive mindset and a team player? Then we might have an opportunity for you to join them!
– You are native Italian with at least a B2 level of English
– You are looking for a job opportunity abroad
– You have previous experience in tourism and sales
– You are travel addicted
– You are motivated and committed to your work
– You have excellent communication and listening skills
– You are a team player and willing to work with many other nationalities
–Type of contract: 12 months contract, renewable every year
– 30 days of probation period before signing the contract
– Working hours: 40h/week (8h/day) from Monday to Sunday, rotating shifts around 7 am to 7 pm
– Salary conditions (*):
a. Including free accommodation (shared flat, all bills included): 940€ gross/month (based on level of experience)
b. Excluding accommodation: 1.200€ gross/month (based on level of experience)
– Private health insurance after 6 months of contract (additionally to standard insurance)
– Relocation support for international candidates: Reimbursement of your initial flight expenses after 9 months, airport pick up, yearly two-way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU). Help in paperwork, opening bank account, etc. upon your arrival.
– A company which fully supports you and wants to make your experience unforgettable!
– Free Portuguese lessons, cooking classes, sport activities and social events organized by the company
– A dynamic, open minded and multicultural environment, including 82 different nationalities
– A great place to work in a brand-new building, you will work in the best facilities for a fun and comfortable environment
– A company working with top-notch worldwide brands, from various industries from Fashion, Online Marketing, Technologies, Food, etc.
– Real career opportunities: opportunity to enter a development program within 6 months to get access to other opportunities within the company: from different projects to QA, Team Lead or Supervisor roles
(*) Approx. 20-25% tax – please refer to living costs in Lisbon for comparison with other EU countries’ wages
(*) Compensation during training period if successful (15 working days) at 50% of your hourly wages (lower taxes)
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Dutch Travel Support Agent
Are you Dutch and do you have a passion for tourism? Do you want to develop yourself as an all-round travel consultant within a dynamic and international environment? ...about 2 months ago
- Travel Agent with Amadeus
€23000 - 28000
The Company. Our client is a B2B travel agent that was built up in 2015. Today they have already more than 100 employees in their 2 offices in Barcelona. They were nam...about 2 months ago
- Business Travel Consultant
€22000 - 27000
Do you like working in a young and start-up mindset? Do you have at least 2 years of experience with Amadeus or Galileo? And are you ready for a new experience in Barc...about 1 month ago
- Travel Customer Advisor (Dutch)
€0 - 22000
The Company. Our client is a leader in the Customer Care Industry located in the center of metropolitan city of Amsterdam. They have offices in more than 33 countries,...3 months ago
- Inbound Sales Agent (German)
€0 - 20000
Do you thrive on challenge and are excited by change? And you are interested in an inbound sales position with upselling and cross-selling for a world-leader in the de...about 2 hours ago