Get similar jobs by email Register →
Our client is a world leader in the sector of business consulting, offering services in the field of Finance, Systems Integration, Telecommunications and Informatics among many others. With operation centers in more than 70 countries worldwide, today this corporation is a globally recognized leader of the "next generation" of business consulting with a reported revenue of billions of dollars. As an employer, our client is ranked among the most innovative companies to work for in various magazines like The Wall Street Journal. This is not only a good chance to get the job you are looking for, but an opportunity to grow in skills and professional experience at the international level and with a globally-known corporation.
Scope of employment:
The Travel and Expenses team is part of wider Source to Settle department that is oversees travel expenses processing and preparation of the cash disbursements. Travel expenses are reviewed by the managers and team, and if approved, are prepared for payment. The Travel and Expenses Specialist provides daily support to employees and ensures that all internal procedures and policies are followed.
- T&E Processing – including approving expense claims in the Concur system, and posting high volume of expenses based on the company processes.
- Ensuring all expense claims are compliant with the company Global Travel Policy.
- Complying with relevant legislation such as VAT, SOX.
- Preparing payment runs and manual payments via SAP.
- Payment reconciliations.
- Proactively managing expense query resolution in a professional manner.
- Providing applicable process advice to the staff.
- Retrieval of travel claims copies if required by internal customers or audit.
- Processing requests for company credit cards.
- General administration.
- A degree in Finance or related areas is desired.
- Understanding and practical knowledge of Finance processes.
- 1 year experience in a similar position within an international Shared Service Centre is preferred.
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong processes orientation, knowledge of process design tools.
- Detail oriented.
- Proactive and strong analytical skills.
- Excel experience is desirable.
- The ability to prioritize, multi-task, and work under pressure.
- Must have strong work ethic.
- Very competitive remuneration.
- Extensive corporate benefits package.
- Yearly bonuses.
- State of the art office building in Prague center.
- Free refreshments in the workplace.
- Social events and team building activities.
- Extensive training and coaching.
- Perspective projects with an international scope.
- Positive and social working environment.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Forwarding Specialist
€30000 - 35000
We're now seeking team members for a new road transport logistics branch office in Brno. Our client is an award winning, expanding Central European logistics company. ...6 days ago
- Account Protection Specialist
The core function of an Account Protection Specialist is to deliver superior customer experience by focusing in customer care principle, making it easy to do business ...about 2 months ago
- German iNext Customer Service Agent
Our client is a global pharmaceutical company located in Cork, Ireland who is searching for a German speaking iNext Customer Service Agent to join their growing team. ...about 1 month ago
- Nordic Legal Advisor
€29000 - 35000
Nordic Legal Coordinator Cork, Ireland Our client is a Global Business Solutions (GBS) Center in Cork who provides financial shared services such as Order to Cash, Pur...about 2 months ago