Get similar jobs by email Register →
Our client is a world leader in the sector of business consulting, offering services in the field of Finance, Systems Integration, Telecommunications and Informatics among many others. With operation centers in more than 70 countries worldwide, today this corporation is a globally recognized leader of the "next generation" of business consulting with a reported revenue of billions of dollars. As an employer, our client is ranked among the most innovative companies to work for in various magazines like The Wall Street Journal. This is not only a good chance to get the job you are looking for, but an opportunity to grow in skills and professional experience at the international level and with a globally-known corporation.
Scope of employment:
The Travel and Expenses team is part of wider Source to Settle department that is oversees travel expenses processing and preparation of the cash disbursements. Travel expenses are reviewed by the managers and team, and if approved, are prepared for payment. The Travel and Expenses Specialist provides daily support to employees and ensures that all internal procedures and policies are followed.
- T&E Processing – including approving expense claims in the Concur system, and posting high volume of expenses based on the company processes.
- Ensuring all expense claims are compliant with the company Global Travel Policy.
- Complying with relevant legislation such as VAT, SOX.
- Preparing payment runs and manual payments via SAP.
- Payment reconciliations.
- Proactively managing expense query resolution in a professional manner.
- Providing applicable process advice to the staff.
- Retrieval of travel claims copies if required by internal customers or audit.
- Processing requests for company credit cards.
- General administration.
- A degree in Finance or related areas is desired.
- Understanding and practical knowledge of Finance processes.
- 1 year experience in a similar position within an international Shared Service Centre is preferred.
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong processes orientation, knowledge of process design tools.
- Detail oriented.
- Proactive and strong analytical skills.
- Excel experience is desirable.
- The ability to prioritize, multi-task, and work under pressure.
- Must have strong work ethic.
- Very competitive remuneration.
- Extensive corporate benefits package.
- Yearly bonuses.
- State of the art office building in Prague center.
- Free refreshments in the workplace.
- Social events and team building activities.
- Extensive training and coaching.
- Perspective projects with an international scope.
- Positive and social working environment.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Forwarding Specialist
€30000 - 35000
We're now seeking team members for a new road transport logistics branch office in Brno. Our client is an award winning, expanding Central European logistics company. ...1 day ago
- German Collections Specialist
€0 - 50000
PayPal is the leading global online payment service built for the digital age. We now have over 188 million active customers around the world and handle almost a fifth...about 2 months ago
- EMEA Billing Specialist - English Language
€30000 - 35000CZK Per Month
We are now seeking an enthusiastic new team member for our international client in Prague. In this position, you will be responsible for administrating large value inv...6 months ago
- Purchasing Specialist with English + Polish + German/Spanish/Italian/Dutch
We are seeking motivated and enthusiastic person, who is interested in working in a dynamic and professionally challenging environment for our client. Our client is pl...1 day ago
- German Business Support SMB
€27000 - 38000
The Business Support SMB Agent is responsible for delivering priority account support to Business Support’s most valuable sellers. This position is a critical componen...about 22 hours ago