Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Barona HR Services Poland|
|Job Title||Travel Consultant with Finnish|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||5000 - 50000|
|Date Posted||about 3 years ago|
Are you familiar with handling incoming phone calls, responding to e-mails from customers? Do you have experience in delivering professional and prompt service to the customers? If yes, this job might be perfect for you!
Our client offers a unique opportunity to work in the tourism industry as a Travel Consultant as part of an international and youthful team. The office is located in very accessible location along the bustling port city of Gdynia, close to beach resort of Sopot and Gdańsk, a city of culture next door.
Your tasks will be:
- providing phone and email support to customers, giving relevant information
- keeping records of all customers’ enquiries in the reporting system,
- following prescribed processes (e.g. Rebooking, Cancellation, Schedule change, Name change, Luggage, Meals and Seats, Insurance, Monitor automated ticketing process) and handling other customer requests
- cooperate with all relevant departments to resolve customer issues
- provide e-ticket confirmations to customers
You are welcome to contact with us if you have fluent Finnish plus good English skills, you are self-motivated, use initiative and you are great problem solver. You have previous customer support experience and you can be described as a fast learner and you are open to change and are flexible. A big advantage would be your previous experience in travel industry and usage of travel software (Amadeus and Sabre Red).
Our Client offers:
- Modern office & friendly atmosphere
- Everyday contact with multinational environment
- Permanent employment contract (after 6 months’ trial period)
- Dedicated paid induction training for new joiners
- Monthly performance bonus
- Benefits (you can choose from a variety of options: MultiSport card, private medical care, petrol vouchers, cinema tickets, vouchers to different shops, etc.)
- Wide range of development and training options (including soft skills, computer and language courses)
- Team going outs
- Fruit Mondays to start your week with energy
- Working hours: Monday – Friday between 8 AM and 5 P
If you are interested don´t hesitate to submit your application and CV in English.
Please be informed that we contact personally only chosen candidates.
We kindly ask you to include in your application the following clause: “I agree for processing my personal data and storage it into a database of your company in order to present me an offer of employment, in accordance with the provisions of the Act about the Personal Details Protection dated 29.08.1997 (Dz.U. No. 133, item 883).“
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Finnish Customer Consultant to Athens, Greece
Are you a native Finn ready to start a new career in Athens? We have the new opportunity for you! Our Client is looking for a Customer Service Agent ASAP. OUR CLIENT O...3 months ago
- Travel Sales Advisor with Italian and English
#FEEL GOOD WITH US! TELUS International Europe is a multilingual contact center, BPO (business process outsourcing) and ITO (information technology outsourcing) provid...4 days ago
- Travel Sales Advisor with German and English
#FEEL GOOD WITH US! TELUS International Europe is a multilingual contact center, BPO (business process outsourcing) and ITO (information technology outsourcing) provid...7 days ago
- Finnish Customer Experience Specialist
Asiakasyrityksessämme ollaan vakuuttuneita siitä, että luovuus ja henkilökohtaisten suhteiden rakentaminen ovat onnistuneen asiakaspalvelutiimin perusta. He etsivät uu...about 1 month ago
- Finnish Technical Customer Support
Töihin IT-tukeen Dubliniin! Maailmanlaajuisesti tunnettu asiakasyrityksemme tarvitsee tekniseen asiakastukeensa nyt uutta suomenkielistä työvoimaa. Jos sinulla on jo a...about 1 month ago