Get similar jobs by email Register →
An award-winning travel company that has been established for over 40 years selling Worldwide holidays based in the Preston area, are recruiting for Travel Sales Consultants to join their busy Sales Centre . Suitable candidates will have experience working within a call centre environment either within sales or customer service based roles or have worked overseas or have extensively traveled . Start dates available in May.
Hours: Full time; 40 hours per week (5 days over 7, between 8am and 10pm.)
Salary: £13,936- £14,976 basic + uncapped commission OTE £18-£20k in the first year
Benefits: Contributory pension scheme, life assurance, travel benefits, familiarisation trips and social events, on-site free parking, on-site bistro, child care voucher scheme, employee assistance scheme
Travel Sales Consultants Responsibilities;
- Answering sales calls in a professional and timely manner; delivering outstanding customer service on every call.
- Maximising all sales opportunities i.e. accommodation, sightseeing tours, insurance, car/campervan rental, transfers.
- Delivering required conversions over each trading period.
- Feeding back on pricing issues and barriers to sales
- Minimising losses and errors
- Always going the extra mile for every customer.
- Following up on customer enquiries and queries
Essential Skills & Experience
- Previous sales experience is essential ideally in a contact centre and/or target driven environment
- Previous experience working in a customer driven environment.
- Computer literate; knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Self-motivated, customer focussed, numerate, positive attitude.
Desirable Skills & Experience
- Have a passion for travel
- Have traveled outside of Europe.
- Previous travel industry experience
If you would like to apply for the position of Travel Sales Consultant , please forward your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Rachel on 01612384491
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Multilingual Customer Services Advisor
€11000 - 25000
Be Part of It You will be representing a world-leading car manufacturer who requires Customer Service Advisors with language abilities in order to address their expand...9 days ago
- Customer Service Representative - Danish - Amsterdam
Amsterdam, North Holland
€1 per month
As a Customer Contact Representative in our B2C department you answer travel related questions from customers mainly by phone, but also per email and chat. You suggest...9 days ago
- German Customer Experience Representative (Cork)
Overview Our client is an international operator of high quality customer service and technical support various, well-known multinational companies. The employees' wel...5 days ago
- Portuguese Speaking Customer Coordinator wanted in Cork
€30000 - 32000 per annum + Relocation Package & Benefits
Job Summary If you are looking for a new adventure abroad, check out this Portuguese Customer Coordinator job in Cork for a great client of ours who operates in the ph...20 days ago