Get similar jobs by email Register →
An award-winning travel company that has been established for over 40 years selling Worldwide holidays based in the Preston area, are recruiting for Travel Sales Consultants to join their busy Sales Centre . Suitable candidates will have experience working within a call centre environment either within sales or customer service based roles or have worked overseas or have extensively traveled . Start dates available in May.
Hours: Full time; 40 hours per week (5 days over 7, between 8am and 10pm.)
Salary: £13,936- £14,976 basic + uncapped commission OTE £18-£20k in the first year
Benefits: Contributory pension scheme, life assurance, travel benefits, familiarisation trips and social events, on-site free parking, on-site bistro, child care voucher scheme, employee assistance scheme
Travel Sales Consultants Responsibilities;
- Answering sales calls in a professional and timely manner; delivering outstanding customer service on every call.
- Maximising all sales opportunities i.e. accommodation, sightseeing tours, insurance, car/campervan rental, transfers.
- Delivering required conversions over each trading period.
- Feeding back on pricing issues and barriers to sales
- Minimising losses and errors
- Always going the extra mile for every customer.
- Following up on customer enquiries and queries
Essential Skills & Experience
- Previous sales experience is essential ideally in a contact centre and/or target driven environment
- Previous experience working in a customer driven environment.
- Computer literate; knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Self-motivated, customer focussed, numerate, positive attitude.
Desirable Skills & Experience
- Have a passion for travel
- Have traveled outside of Europe.
- Previous travel industry experience
If you would like to apply for the position of Travel Sales Consultant , please forward your cv to email@example.com or call Rachel on 01612384491
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- German Travel Advisor - Lisbon, Portugal
Are you interested in the the tourism sector? Are you fluent in German? As a German Customer Advisor located in the beautiful city of Lisbon, you will arrange and mana...about 2 months ago
- German Travel Adviser - Lisbon
Are you interested in the the tourism sector?Are you fluent in German?As a German Customer Advisor located in the beautiful city of Lisbon, you will arrange and manage...2 months ago
- B2B French Travel Consultant - Dublin North
€26000 - 27000 per annum + Benefits & Relocation Package
Vous êtes passionnée de voyage et une expérience avec un système GDS? We're looking for French speakers experienced in the travel industry & looking for more routine i...20 days ago
- French Customer Service for Travel Industry - Breda
€1600 - 1800 per month
Know all about the inner workings of all things travel and holiday related? We are looking for near native French speakers interested in becoming the next customer ser...20 days ago
- French Customer Service for Travel industry - Saarbrücken Featured Job
€1600 - 1800 per month
Know all about the inner workings of all things travel and holiday related? We are looking for near native French speakers interested in becoming the next travel advis...about 2 months ago