Get similar jobs by email Register →
Our client is a world leader in the sector of business consulting, offering services in the field of Finance, Systems Integration, Telecommunications and Informatics among many others. With operation centers in more than 70 countries worldwide, today this corporation is a globally recognized leader of the "next generation" of business consulting with a reported revenue of billions of dollars. As an employer, our client is ranked among the most innovative companies to work for in various magazines like The Wall Street Journal. This is not only a good chance to get the job you are looking for, but an opportunity to grow in skills and professional experience at the international level and with a globally-known corporation.Scope of employment:
The Treasury team is part of R2R department and is responsible of posting of bank transactions into General Ledger. Providing control that all bank transactions data were uploaded to SAP GL correctly, investigating differences and making corrections if necessary. Communicating with other departments (AR, AP, I/C, payroll etc.). The team processing and providing for payment orders, payment approvals and solving any related issues.Key responsibilities:
- Responsible of GL posting of receipts and payments.
- Preparing cash flow, forecast and exposure reporting.
- Posting settlements and monthly FX currency revaluation for all reconciliations and currencies.
- Work on reduction of the items posted to the suspense account, actively working on clearing those items.
- Monthly bank vs GL reconciliation – including downloading bank statements from Bank, preparing proper reconciliation, solving any discrepancies.
- Complying with SOX procedures and support SOX compliance audits.
- Degree in Finance or related areas is preferred.
- Understanding and practical knowledge of Finance processes and accounting.
- Previous experience in similar position in international Shared Service Centre is advantage.
- Attention to detail and accuracy, Interested in process improvement.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Pro-active and strong analytic skills.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and work under pressure.
- Very competitive remuneration.
- Extensive corporate benefits package.
- State of the art office building in Prague center.
- Free refreshments in the workplace.
- Social events and team building activities.
- Extensive training and coaching.
- Perspective projects with an international scope.
- Positive and social working environment.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Payroll Specialist with French
€30000 - 50000
Join a payroll team working for French clients. Training is provided so we welcome applications from graduates or people wanting to learn a new financial role. In this...7 days ago
- Account Payable Specialist
€30,000 - 35,000
Account Payable Position Our client is Ireland's leading distributor of hardware to the window and door industries located in Dublin 5, Ireland. They are searching for...8 days ago
- Accounts Payable Specialist
€30,000 - 35,000
Account Payable Position Our client is Ireland's leading distributor of hardware to the window and door industries located in Dublin 5, Ireland. They are searching for...12 days ago
- German Collection Specialist
Collections Specialist Our client is a global BPO provider located in Dublin 3, Ireland who is searching for a Collections Specialist to join their expanding team. Ove...19 days ago
- Italian Financial Support Specialist
€30000 - 35000
ITALIAN FINANCIAL SUPPORT SPECIALIST Location: Cork Our client is located in Cork, providing financial shared services such as Order to Cash, Purchase to Pay, General ...about 1 month ago