Get similar jobs by email Register →
Our client is a world leader in the sector of business consulting, offering services in the field of Finance, Systems Integration, Telecommunications and Informatics among many others. With operation centers in more than 70 countries worldwide, today this corporation is a recognise global leader in the "next generation" of business consulting with reported revenues of billions of dollars. As an employer is ranked among the most innovative companies to work for in various magazines like The Wall Street Journal. This is not only a good chance to get the job you are looking for, but an opportunity to grow in skills and professional experience at international level and with a global known corporation.
Scope of employment:
The Treasury team is part of R2R department and is responsible of posting of bank transactions into General Ledger. Providing control that all bank transactions data were uploaded to SAP GL correctly, investigating differences and making corrections if necessary. Communicating with other departments (AR, AP, I/C, payroll etc.). The team processing and providing for payment orders, payment approvals and solving any related issues.
- Responsible of GL posting of receipts and payments.
- Preparing cash flow, forecast and exposure reporting.
- Posting settlements and monthly FX currency revaluation for all reconciliations and currencies.
- Work on reduction of the items posted to the suspense account, actively working on clearing those items.
- Monthly bank vs GL reconciliation – including downloading bank statements from Bank, preparing proper reconciliation, solving any discrepancies.
- Complying with SOX procedures and support SOX compliance audits.
- Degree in Finance or related areas is preferred.
- Understanding and practical knowledge of Finance processes and accounting.
- Previous experience in similar position in international Shared Service Centre is advantage.
- Attention to detail and accuracy, Interested in process improvement.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Pro-active and strong analytic skills.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and work under pressure.
- Advanced in English and French.
- Very competitive remuneration.
- Extensive corporate benefits package.
- Yearly bonuses.
- State of the art office building in Prague center.
- Free refreshments in the workplace.
- Social events and team building activities.
- Extensive training and coaching.
- Perspective projects with an international scope.
- Positive and social working environment.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Payroll Specialist with French
€29000 - 32000
Join a payroll team working for French clients. Training is provided so we welcome applications from graduates or people wanting to learn a new financial role. In this...over 1 year ago
- Collections Specialist with Dutch
€30000 - 35000
We now have opportunities to join our major international client's finance and accounting team. Based in Prague you will be responsible for a portfolio of Dutch-speaki...over 1 year ago
- French Junior Accountant
€£18000 - £21000
Small accounting firm working with UK and international clients is looking for a French speaking Junior Accountant. The role requires a very good understanding of gene...about 1 month ago
- French Cash Collector
€21000 - 24000
For one of our clients, an international Shared Service Center based in Barcelona, we are currently recruiting a French Cash Collector. The Job In this role, you will ...2 months ago
- French Speaking Staff Accountant
Advancing People Multilingual - Recruitment Specialists are now recruiting for a French speaking Staff Accountant for their client based in Gloucester, Gloucestershire...3 months ago