Get similar jobs by email Register →
We are currently looking for:
Trip Advisor English Customer Support
• Provide guidance to customers via phone or e-mail;
• Assist in the resolution of different queries;
• Promote different offers and discounts;
• Collaborate with other team members to provide high quality support;
• Identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention.
Desired Skills and Experience
• Fluency in English;
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
• Advanced computer literacy.
• Opportunity to work in a multinational, constantly developing company;
• Excellent starting remuneration package;
• Great chance to combine work and study;
• Possibility to work part-time;
• Advanced training programs.
If you find yourself perfect for the current position, submit your CV in English.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- English Customer Support Agent
We are looking for native English Speakers interested in working in Lisbon with Customer Support ! About Our client: Is a worldwide leader in Customer Experience Manag...3 months ago
- Dutch + English + 3rd language Automotive Customer Advisor in Luton
€0 - 0
Dutch + English + 3rd language Automotive Customer Advisor in Luton Are you good at finding solutions to problems as they arise and do you know how to effectively comm...about 2 months ago
- English social media support
The Mercedes-Benz Customer Assistance Center is an international multicultural organization and an integrated part of Daimler’s Mercedes-Benz Cars Marketing & Sales. I...2 months ago
- Dutch Customer Service Advisor
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide, leader in recruitment in EU, is now looking for a Dutch Customer Service Agent for our affectionate Client in Sindelfingen, Germany. PROFI...6 days ago
- Hungarian Customer Service Advisor
About Our Partner Our partner is one of the largest customer experience companies in the world. The group is comprised of industry-leading firms providing business pro...8 days ago