Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Job Title||Turkish Admin Support (Insurance sector) – Dublin|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Our Reference||JN -042015-1751|
|Salary||23000 - 25000|
|Date Posted||about 1 month ago|
Work for one of the main leaders within the health and insurance industry here in Dublin, Ireland. This is a great opportunity abroad for those who want to get away from the call centre environment as this is purely an admin support job.
- You will be processing insurance claims under strict deadlines (48 hours)
- You will be working closely with other departments – ensuring all claims reach the correct department.
- Keep in mind that there is no direct contact with customers – this is purely an admin support job.
Work for a well-known giant in the healthcare industry. Work along the coast of Ireland: Dublin. Our client has office locations all over the world and can offer you an amazing career growth opportunity here in Dublin today.
You will need the following in order to qualify for this job:
- Near native Turkish
- Good level of English
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- Valid EU Passport OR EU work permit – before you apply for the job
- Previous customer service and/or Admin Experience
- Can work well under targets and deadlines
- Work well under pressure
- You are Ok with working in Shifts
Where is the job located?
Dublin – Ireland. Live and work in Irelands buzzing capital – a city that can’t wait to be explored. You will be surrounded with a rich history, a multitude of exciting cultures and an amazing social life. You won’t want to leave.
Interview & Salary:
The interview process here is in 3 stages. The first to steps will be over Skype/Phone and if successful you will be invited for a face-to-face interview here in Dublin with the Hiring Manager.
Salary: You can expect to earn €25,000 gross per annum (for an amazing CV we can push for a little for you). As this is a 43-hour week job, that you will receive overtime in the form of extra holiday days or pay.
Ref: JN -042015-1751
- German IT Support - First Level Support Dublin
What are we looking for? Are you an IT whiz kid? Do people turn to you for help with Their IT equipment? If so then why not get paid for it? If you speak German and ar...about 2 months ago
- Danish Tech Support Dublin
€20000 - 21000
What are we looking for? For this job in Tech Support we are looking for Danish speakers with a good level of English, someone who wants to work abroad and likes the i...about 1 month ago
- Dutch Job in IT Support Dublin
€23000 - 26000
What are we looking for? Are you a wiz with technology? Do people turn to you for help with their IT equipment? If so then why not get paid for it? If you speak Dutch ...7 months ago
- Dutch Collections Specialist - Dublin
€25000 - 26000 per annum + Monthly Performance Bonus & Relocation
Dutch speakers interested in living and working in Dublin, Ireland. Our client is looking for target driven, and highly motivated Dutch speakers interested in Customer...17 days ago