Get similar jobs by email Register →
Our client works with some of the most well known global brands across nearly 50 countries, supporting more than 60 languages. Whether you are looking for a contract of six months, or even longer, the flexibility offered to relocators and local applicants is fantastic, as is the beautiful location in sunny Lisbon. They are a worldwide leader in Customer Experience Management and were considered one of the best companies to work for in Portugal over the past five years.
We are looking for a Reporting Analyst for their Social Media Analysis team in Lisbon, Portugal. This is a great opportunity to lead Social Media research projects while working in a fast-paced environment.
As an ideal candidate you must have notable energy and enthusiasm and therein join a passionate team of researchers and marketing strategists. Experience in Market Research, Digital Marketing and Social Media is a plus.
- Market research;
- Quantitatively analyze and process the contents of the extracted social platforms;
- Generate new data models;
- Generate insights/conclusions relevant to consumer perceptions about the brand and the products of our customers;
- Ensure all requirements for data classification are completed according to quality standards and accuracy requirements;
- Monitor progress of data collection regularly in order to meet project deadlines;
- Prepare analysis and reports regarding results of collected data;
- Marketing knowledge will be considered a plus.
Applicants should have
- Degree In Statistics, Applied Math, Engineering, Economics, Marketing;
- Experience in Marketing and Digital Marketing is a plus;
- Native/near native oral and written English and Turkish (mandatory);
- Strong knowledge of Excel;
- Strong analytical skills;