Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Teleperformance Hellas|
|Job Title||Turkish speakers for new vacancies in Athens, Greece+VISA+Relocation support|
|Date Posted||over 2 years ago|
If you speak Turkish fluently, this job position in Teleperformance Hellas is made for you.
If you are looking for an International company to be a part of, this is your chance to apply.
If you want to find a new career, with a long-term cooperation and competitive salary, send us your CV now.
Teleperformance Hellas is a proud leader in multichannel customer experience in South Europe and Middle-East. With more than 4.200 current employees and facilities with the highest level of standards, our company provides daily outstanding services to thousands of clients around the world.
Our values of Professionalism, Commitment, Respect, Innovation and Integrity transform the working environment in the perfect place for someone who wishes to be a part of a well-known International Outsourcing Company. Furthermore, our principles contribute in maintaining successful longstanding collaboration with our clients.
We are a people company and showing it with what we offer to our employees, like:
- Competitive salary + monthly performance bonus + extra over time paid
- International working environment
- Health care insurance & in-house doctor
- Career Development Opportunities
- Relocation package
- Ongoing paid training using the latest technology
- Special Discounts & Offers for all employees
- Free Greek courses
- Welcome event
- Employee Relations team to help new hires integrate in the Greek lifestyle and culture
If you want to learn more about us, read below about our partners.
Our company gives the opportunity to fluent Turkish speakers to work with us and represent one of the most well-known and trusted IT companies around the world in mobile market, media devices, personal computers and portable digital music players. Applying for this type job position and supporting his clients not only you enrich your CV and your working experience, but also you have the chance to learn from the IT expertises of this field from the very first time.
If you think that you want to be part of this cooperation, apply now for our vacancy, which requests your motivation and your fluency in Turkish.
Your role as Turkish speaking Advisor:
We are looking for applicants who can interact with others effectively, be comfortable with phone support and in exchanging Emails with clients. The ideal candidate should have very good PC skills, great interest in new technologies, be fluent in both Turkish and English & should be willing to relocate to Athens, Greece in a few weeks notice.
· Receiving Inbound calls, E mails and Chats from existing consumers requiring product support in both Turkish and English.
· Maintaining, analyzing, troubleshooting and attempting repair of all products.
· Investigating errors and problems; performing root cause analysis in effort to provide permanent resolutions.
· Ensuring that call returns to clients are completed in a timely fashion (per commitments) and consumer issues are resolved.
· Communicating clearly with all consumers.
· Managing, effectively and efficiently, length of calls ensuring minimum consumer inconvenience.
· Fluent in both Turkish and English (both written and oral skills)
· Strong communication and phone skills.
· Very good PC skills and familiarity with new technologies and smartphones.
· Ability to handle demanding clients
· Willingness to work in a fast paced environment
You may send your CV via mail at “email@example.com” or upload it directly in our database
***Work Permit Support and VISA are provided by the company.***
Learn more about us & join the TP Family:
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Swedish Customer Support - Athens, Greece!
€9000 - 50000
Drömmer du om att bo i Grekland och ha ett spännade jobb där du vill få internationell erfarenhet. Det här är din chans att inte bara bli medlem i vår stora mångkultur...about 2 months ago
- Helpdesk Music Streaming Support - Turkish
€ competitive salary + bonus + relocation
Our client located in the middle of Sofia, is currently looking for new team members who can join the Music Project Team. We are hiring native/ fluent Swedish speakers...12 days ago
- Swedish Tech Support Agents for Amsterdam
€19000 - 22000 per annum
How does working for one of the biggest technology solutions providers sound? Our client is on the lookout for plucky Swedish speakers with a strong interest in Techno...about 2 months ago
- German Tech Support Agents for Amsterdam
€19000 - 19560 per annum
How does working for one of the biggest technology solutions providers sound? Our client is on the lookout for plucky German speakers with a strong interest in Technol...2 months ago
- Finnish Shift Leader for customer support
Onko sinulla jo aiempaa kokemusta iGaming-alalta? Haluaisitko ottaa pienen askeleen eteenpäin ja saada lisää vastuuta? Asiakasyrityksemme hakee nyt vuorovastaavaa henk...2 months ago