Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Multilingual Jobs Worldwide|
|Job Title||Turkish Speaking Inbound Sales Representative|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||20000 - 200000|
|Date Posted||4 days ago|
We are currently recruiting a Turkish Speaking Inbound Sales Representative for our client in Barcelona!
If you are a tech savvy, creative, outgoing professional, and your willing to roll up your sleeves to get things done in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment, we may have the perfect job for you!
Our client's business partner powers the world's largest cloud platform to registrar internet domains and provides web hosting solutions for 18 million customers worldwide. Our objective is to build a “best in the class” customer service & sales team to assist business owners through-out Europe.
What you’ll do
As an Inbound Sales Representative, your previous knowledge combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities will be used to help new and existing businesses grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you will advise existing customers by providing strategic guidance on how to develop a successful journey into specific products, platforms and services. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of your clients.
- Serve as a trusted consultant with customers to get the most out of a wide range of domain registrar and web hosting products on the use of a delicate range of products and services.
- Reach assigned sales target
- Consistently deliver against assigned sales quota, while prioritizing and delivering outstanding customer experience.
- Provide strategic recommendations to customers in order to achieve their business goals, including the upselling of additional products and platform features.
- Master knowledge on one or several core products.
- Coach colleagues on areas of expertise and take escalation call from those subjects.
- 1-2 years of customer care & sales experience with a proven record of achieving sales goals in a structured environment.
- Native level of Turkish
- Advanced level of English
- Target and Sales - Oriented, used to KPI'S
- Verbal skills – Articulate, clear and friendly tone in a neutral accent without dead air
- Comprehension – Ability to clearly understand and respond appropriately to the problem statements
- Ability to maintain and manage active engagement during communications
- Capable of managing communication flow and direction
- Knowledge on internet connectivity and troubleshooting
- Expertise in web hosting technologies including content management systems commonly used to operate a website such as WordPress or Joomla
- Knowledge of browsers (MS Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome)
- Excellent research skills with proficiency in the usage of ‘search’ function
- Adaptability to change in schedule and skill set as prescribed by Service Delivery
- Team player that is willing to make adaptations for the benefit of customers and the program's engagement activities
- Goal orientated with a focus on learning and continuous improvement
- Fluent in discovering customer pain points and needs
- Capable of effectively handling customer objections and driving value add in solutions offered
- Capable of effectively utilizing product benefits to drive customer desire to buy
- Capable of effectively utilizing the full portfolio scope during up-sell and cross-sell opportunities to drive total order value
- Effective time management and strong focus on schedule adherence and/or attendance
*Candidates should have a valid European work permit
- Full-time position, from Monday to Friday, 39 hours per week (from 08.00 to 18.00)
- 6 weeks of initial training.
- A permanent presence of coaching figures & leaders who will facilitate your personal and professional development
- Bi-weekly, monthly or quarterly contests
- Employment with the world's largest CX services
- Excellent & Modern work environment, social arrangements and personal development
- Monthly salary with performance-based bonus
- Dynamic business casual environment with colleagues of all ages gathered in a highly-motivated team
- Long Term Contract
Nordic Jobs Worldwide
We are a professional Nordic recruitment specialist focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language Recruitment agency in the Nordic region, we match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent. Over the past 2 years we have recruited and helped over 1000 Nordic speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.
- Turkish Speaking Inside Sales Representative
We are currently recruiting a Turkish Speaking Inbound Sales Representative for our client in Barcelona! If you are a tech savvy, creative, outgoing professional, and ...18 days ago
- Norwegian speaking Inside Sales Representative in Berlin, Germany!
€24000 - 40000
We are looking for an Inside Sales Representative for our client in urban Berlin. Are you looking for an international career opportunity in central Europe with sales ...15 days ago
- German Speaking B2B Sales Development Representative to Cork!
Are you sales oriented and looking for a golden career opportunity in Cork? Then we have just the one for you! What is the role? As a B2B Telesales Executive for our c...about 1 month ago
- Danish Speaking Customer Representative
Customer Service Advisor - Power Tools We have a new opportunity for a Danish speaking Customer Service Advisor to join our successful team in Helsingborg, Sweden. If ...3 days ago