Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Bespoke Recruitment|
|Job Title||Turkish Technical Support Agent|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Date Posted||9 months ago|
Turkish Technical Support Agent
You will be working for one of the best known, largest and most well respected multilingual Contact Centers worldwide; employing several thousand people around the globe, with offices in over 46 countries. The Contact Center handles more than 20,000 telephone based customer service projects every year on a global basis.
To receive and place emails; and maintain solid customer relationships by handling their questions and concerns with speed and professionalism. To perform data entry and use software programs. Research skills are required to troubleshoot customer problems.
- Strives towards customer retention and loyalty, fully supporting the customer to achieve a successful outcome to his/her enquiry.
- Follows standard diagnostic procedures with an emphasis on handling the most frequently asked questions as effectively as possible, recognizing more complex problems and escalating accordingly.
- Provides basic to moderately complex support to all customers on the client’s products, systems, peripherals and software, in some cases, using communication skills to direct customers to third parties or other locations for further support.
- Logs calls from customers into the customer relationship database and follow escalation procedures to resolve problems.
- Tracks and follows cases to ensure that they closed in an efficient and timely manner.
- Provides and maintain strong, professional relationship with all of the client’s customers and show empathy for our customers at all times.
- Follows Contact Centre procedures and ensure availability to take calls, adopting the call handling procedure and code guidelines.
- Provides feedback on a daily basis to the Team and ACMs on new/emerging issues that have identified and work to proactively highlight areas that need to be improved.
- Be positive and proactive and have a desire for positive improvement in quality.
- Takes on board feedback and adapt skills accordingly.
- Other duties as assigned.
Fixed term contact, 5 days per week (shift rotation).
This is a project based environment and there are real opportunities to develop within the role and also within the company itself.
- Graduates of High School (preferable: College, University).
- Fluent English (Proficiency level) and Turkish
- Fluent in required language.
- Good Knowledge of PC (hardware, software, internet).
- Windows, MS Office Suite, Skype, Windows Media Player, Windows Messenger.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong team spirit.
- Passionate about customer services.
The Company Offers
- Multicultural Working environment.
- Competitive salary.
- Excellent relocation package (including flight ticket, taxi from the airport to the hotel, up to two weeks hotel accommodation).
- Production Bonus.
- On-site canteen.
- Great Benefits & Discounts (Greek lessons, Theaters & Shows, etc.).
- Modern facilities and high technology devices and tools .
- Casual dress code!
- Career Development Opportunities.
- TP Family Program (summer camp for children, discounts etc.).
- Extra overtime pay.
- In-House doctor and examination center.
- Welcome event.
- Employee Relations team to help new hires integrate in the Greek lifestyle and culture.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Turkish speaking Customer Support Agent
Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear
€£18000.00 - £18200.00 per annum
Turkish speaking Customer Support Agent £18K per annum + Bonus + Benefits Permanent Full-time Newcastle upon Tyne We have an exciting opportunity available with a glob...about 1 month ago
- Norwegian Speaking Technical Support Agent
€17000 - 20000
Nordic Jobs Worldwide Nordic Jobs Worldwide gir muligheten til norsktalende som ønsker å jobbe i hovedstaden Tallinn! Vi ser etter deg som har intresse for IT og som h...about 2 months ago
- Helpdesk Music Streaming Support - Turkish
€ competitive salary + bonus + relocation
Our client located in the middle of Sofia, is currently looking for new team members who can join the Music Project Team. We are hiring native/ fluent Swedish speakers...5 days ago
- Online Driver Support Agent (German/Dutch)
€0 - 17000
Are you a dynamic and passionate person? Are you interested to work for a revolutionary and brand-new project and ready for a new experience in the metropolitan city o...4 days ago
- German speaking Customer Support Agent
City of London, London
€Up to £23000.00 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
German speaking Customer Support Agent £23K per annum + Bonus + Benefits Permanent Full-time Central London We have an exciting opportunity available with a global e-c...11 days ago