Get similar jobs by email Register →
UI Developer | Salary competitive plus benefits such as Relocation, Health care and Bonus | Online Gaming Sector | Gibraltar
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a Gaming UI Developer for an International iGaming business founded in Gibraltar. The successful Gaming UI Developer will be a part of the cross functional teams who will collaborate with experienced designers and software engineers to iterate on the design and implementation of products across multiple desktop, tablet and mobile platforms and browsers.
UI Developer Responsibilities:
- You'll use the best technology to build and share UI components and develop a voice for web development
- Rigor in cross-browser compatibility issues and client-side performance considerations.
- Strong sense of UX with an instinctive attention to detail for both utility and beauty.
- Awareness of A/B testing, test coverage, W3C industry best practices and web standards.
- Familiarity with server-side MVC web frameworks such as Ruby on Rails is a plus Operations
UI Developer Requirements:
- Solid front-end architecture and coding skills based on strong computer science fundamentals.
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, equal opportunity, non-hierarchical and ego free culture, where your talent is valued.
- We commit to continuous improvement.
- We value diversity and reward initiative.
Our Client is a well known Online Gaming company with offices in Gibraltar. They are at the forefront of technology with their Gaming products and offer an excellent working environment and the successful candidate will be provided with a great platform to develop their career. They will assist with relocation to Gibraltar.
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain. It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports. The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family.
If you are interested in this role and want to know more apply now for further information!
We have a variety of jobs ranging from £25k-£100k, so if this one is not suitable please visit our website www.srgeurope.com for other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available