Get similar jobs by email Register →
GDCC’s new London CATI Centre requires an experienced site Manager to oversee our newly established telephone research facility.
This role will be responsible for the successful delivery of CATI projects from the London centre and for the implementation of central processes already in place across other GDCC CATI locations.
Experience is required of CATI centre management, recruitment and training processes, quality control best practice and multi-country CATI projects.
This is an exciting opportunity to be in at the start of the establishment of a new CATI office within an existing and successful data collection organisation.
• You will have experience of CATI centre management.
• An excellent understanding of the demands for the successful delivery of multi country CATI projects.
• Excellent communication and management skills
• Ideally experience of multi-site CATI operations and centralised CATI processes.
• Identification, training and management of CATI Supervisor team
• Recruitment and training of Interviewers, multi-language.
Implementation of centralised project processes
Delivery to time, budget and quality specifications of CATI projects
In the longer term and working with the UK Managing Director, there is the added opportunity to be involved in client facing and business development opportunities, for the suitable candidate. The ideal candidate is likely to already have a well-established network within the UK market research community
The position demands an experienced CATI Manager, looking for a new challenge and who understands the fundamentals of International project research. Hard working and self-motivating candidates only please.
Full details upon application.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- DUTCH SPEAKING OPERATIONS SUPPORT SPECIALIST
€0 - 0
Are you looking for challenging a role, where you can utilize your good Dutch and English knowledge? Are you interested in different areas, like customer service, proc...about 2 months ago
- Customer Care Operations Representative (m/w) Dutch/French
€28000 - 32000
Your responsibilities: Our client is looking for a motivated fulltime, native billingual Dutch/French speaking, Customer Care Operations Representative (m/f) to work c...2 months ago
- Swedish + German Customer Relationship Manager - Gutersloh
€26000 - 28000 per annum
Job Summary Speak both Swedish & German? Have you been working in Customer Service for a while now but need to go the next step up? How about join the team in Guterslo...about 10 hours ago
- French + German Customer Relationship Manager - Gutersloh
€26000 - 28000 per annum
Job Summary Speak both French & German? Have you been working in Customer Service for a while now but need to go the next step up? How about join the team in Gutersloh...about 10 hours ago
- Japanese Affiliate Manager (2659)
€up to 60.000
Be part of it This client is based in Sliema, and operates mainly within the technology sector providing customer support for gaming functions. The fun and excitement ...23 days ago