Get similar jobs by email Register →
We are expanding our CRM team and we are now looking for a new colleague to join the team as Sports CRM Manager for the UK.
In this role you will take a lead in the planning, production and performance analysis of email, SMS and Social Media campaigns. You will be responsible for increasing performance and profitability of the campaigns and the loyalty activity for our UK Sports Market. Your responsibilities will be:
• Create new content and preform translations
• Support in the production of general ad-hoc marketing activities
• Identify customer touch points and ensure the right actions and communications and implemented
• Coordinating the process from planning to actual send out of all loyalty generating promotions
• Responsible for making sure the team manages all deadlines
• Making sure content is translated and posted on the site
• Evaluate routines and reporting the team’s performance to Head of CRM
• Thorough knowledge of CRM including copywriting, email, SMS and Social Media campaign creation and processes
• A keen understanding of Sportbook and Sports markets in the UK
• Professional level of general computer and software knowledge
• High attention to details and ability to effectively plan work tasks to meet deadlines
• Experience from the IGaming industry, Sportbook experience is preferred
• Strategic Mindset
Besides a competitive salary we also offer a gym benefit, health insurance and modern and relaxed office environment. If you are not based in Malta we will also provide you with a relocation package.
**Applications in English only please.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- French E-commerce Manager
€£55000 - £60000
New luxury skincare brand described as the beauty’s biggest disrupter is looking for an International e-commerce Manager with responsibilities for CRM and social media...5 months ago