Get similar jobs by email Register →
If you're looking for the benefits of joining an industry leader, with a high-charged, energy-filled environment, then you can stop looking, because you have found what you're looking for in the Utility Mechanic position at our Hertz Rent-A-Car location. Bring your energy, drive, and motivation to Hertz, and set your goals on cruise control!
- The primary purpose of the Utility Mechanic is to perform general and warranty repairs and or/ preventative maintenance checks on all Hertz fleet vehicles.
- Responsible for oil/lube/tire changes, 13 point inspections, brake and tire repair, and miscellaneous vehicle repairs.
- Responsible for creation/processing of shop repair orders.
- Responsible for maintaining appropriate paperwork and reports.
- Properly time stamp documents as required.
- Follow all company service and safety policies and procedures.
- Must own/use your own tools.
HOURS / DAYS -
This is a flexible shift and will be days, but our candidate will need to be available weekends and some weekdays based on demand.
Primarily SAT, SUN, MON, TUE, WED
High School Diploma required, technical training or certificate preferred
- Ability to troubleshoot and diagnose mechanical issues with various automotive system
- Knowledge of brakes, drive train, electrical components, vacuum systems, and body.
- Ability with some supervision to use computer-based diagnostic systems
- Prior experience doing light automotive mechanics in a shop is required
- Ability to work with common hand tools is required.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time with continuous bending and twisting
- Must be available to work scheduled hours depending on the needs of the branch
- Valid Driver's License with clean motor vehicle record
- Periodic MVR checks will be performed if hired
Hertz is a Drug-Free Workplace. All employment is contingent on successful completion of drug and background screening.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- HR Data Analyst – Part time
€0 - 0
Are you looking for an interesting part-time job? Are you an analytical person? For one of our client, an international Shared Service Centre based in Barcelona, we ar...2 months ago
- OnStar Quality Analist - Portuguese
€0 - 0
Ideal Candidate Essential Criteria: At least 2 years customer services and 12 months contact centre experience. Effective interpersonal and presentation skills, both o...about 1 month ago
- Customer Service - French Language
€30000 - 40000
Here is an opportunity to become a part of a major international electronic consumer goods company's European Customer Support team.This position is suitable for gradu...2 months ago
- Forwarding Specialist
€30000 - 35000
We're now seeking team members for a new road transport logistics branch office in Brno. Our client is an award winning, expanding Central European logistics company. ...7 months ago
- Project Manager (Italian)
Do you have experience in Project/Events Management? Are you an extremely organized and energetic person who want to be part of a growing start-up company? Then this i...19 days ago