Get similar jobs by email Register →
If you're looking for the benefits of joining an industry leader, with a high-charged, energy-filled environment, then you can stop looking, because you have found what you're looking for in the Utility Mechanic position at our Hertz Rent-A-Car location. Bring your energy, drive, and motivation to Hertz, and set your goals on cruise control!
- The primary purpose of the Utility Mechanic is to perform general and warranty repairs and or/ preventative maintenance checks on all Hertz fleet vehicles.
- Responsible for oil/lube/tire changes, 13 point inspections, brake and tire repair, and miscellaneous vehicle repairs.
- Responsible for creation/processing of shop repair orders.
- Responsible for maintaining appropriate paperwork and reports.
- Properly time stamp documents as required.
- Follow all company service and safety policies and procedures.
- Must own/use your own tools.
HOURS / DAYS -
This is a flexible shift and will be days, but our candidate will need to be available weekends and some weekdays based on demand.
Primarily SAT, SUN, MON, TUE, WED
High School Diploma required, technical training or certificate preferred
- Ability to troubleshoot and diagnose mechanical issues with various automotive system
- Knowledge of brakes, drive train, electrical components, vacuum systems, and body.
- Ability with some supervision to use computer-based diagnostic systems
- Prior experience doing light automotive mechanics in a shop is required
- Ability to work with common hand tools is required.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time with continuous bending and twisting
- Must be available to work scheduled hours depending on the needs of the branch
- Valid Driver's License with clean motor vehicle record
- Periodic MVR checks will be performed if hired
Hertz is a Drug-Free Workplace. All employment is contingent on successful completion of drug and background screening.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Junior Search Marketer (German speaking)
€20000 - 35000
Ready to join a dynamic and fast growing company, with people who are passionate about what they do? We are after creative, professional and talented individuals, who ...about 1 month ago
- Content Editor - German Language
€20000 - 40000
Would you like to join a successful and fast-growing digital marketing company and develop market-specific content for various online channels? Our German content team...about 1 month ago
- German speaking Content Developer for e-Learning Company
€30000 - 40000
German speaking Content Developer for EdTech Company · Role: Content Developer · Location: North Dublin City, Ireland · Type Of Employment: Initial 3-months full-time ...3 months ago
- German B2B customer service -Psychology company
We are currently recruiting for a German speaking Customer Support Advisor liaising with international businesses for our Psychology client based in north Oxford. As p...3 months ago