Get similar jobs by email Register →
UX/UI Designer | Salary competitive plus benefits (i.e. healthcare, gym etc.) | Online Gaming Sector | Gibraltar
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a Gaming UX/UI Designer for a world leading International iGaming businesses with one of their bases in Gibraltar. The successful Gaming UX/UI Designer will help create engaging and human centred interfaces for our digital products. The ideal candidate will have experience in the e-commerce or online gaming industry; sportsbook and casino would be an advantage.
UX/UI Designer Responsibilities:
- You will create all UX artefacts, such as interaction models, task flows, personas, wireframes, site maps, and user/functional requirements.
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- We support you to conceptualise original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex business requirements.
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and business stakeholders.
- Establish and promote style guidelines, best practices and standards.
- Be the person that brings UX thinking to the overall process.
UX/UI Designer Requirements:
- Passionate about UX design - you know and follow best practices and are proficient with all aspects of modern product interfaces.
- Solid knowledge of user interface design and usability principles.
- A good communicator - you communicate enthusiastically, clearly and concisely with creative, marketing, technical and business staff.
- A keen learner - you are up-to-date and capable of keeping the pace with the latest trends and tricks in UX design.
- You are hands on, passionate, persistent, creative, humble and a team player.
- You get things done.
Our Client is a well known Online Gaming company with offices in Gibraltar. They are at the forefront of technology with their Gaming products and offer an excellent working environment and the successful candidate will be provided with a great platform to develop their career. They will assist with relocation to Gibraltar.
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain. It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports. The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family.
If you are interested in this role and want to know more apply now for further information!
We have a variety of jobs ranging from £25k-£100k, so if this one is not suitable please visit our website www.srgeurope.com for other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
KEYWORDS: iGaming, UX, UI , User interactions, User experience, User quality, UI Developers, Designer, Digital Design
- Digital Designer
City of London,
Digital Designer | Competitive Salary and Benefits Including Pension, Healthcare And Bonus | Gaming Company | London SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit a Digital...2 months ago
- Print Designer
€Plus benefits, Healthcare and relocation
Print Designer | Salary Competitive Plus Private Healthcare, Pension scheme and Bonus | Online Gaming | Gibraltar SRGEurope have been appointed to find a Print Designe...2 months ago
- Visual Designer
Manchester, Greater Manchester
€£25000 - £35000 per annum + plus benefits
Visual Designer (Web and Mobile) | Salary £25,000 to £35,000 Plus Benefits Including Pension, Macbook Pro, Annual Ski Trip, Training, 25 Days Holiday (Plus Bank Holida...2 months ago