Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Delegate International Recruitment|
|Job Title||Validation and Development Engineer|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||7500 - 9000 PLN p/m|
|Date Posted||over 2 years ago|
Our client, located in the beautiful city of Gdansk in Poland, is looking for a Validation and Development Engineer to support their growing business.
• Automated and manual tests execution.
• Test execution result analysis.
• Test execution results reporting.
• Test design and development.
• Test framework design and maintenance.
• Tests development code reviews.
• Defect reporting.
• Defect verification.
Who you are;
• you have a degree in engineering / computer science
• you have proven relevant experience in validation
• you have C# experience
• you have Linux experience
• you possess theoretical knowledge of CEPH
• you possess basic knowledge of CEPH configuration (RADOS, librbd)
• you possess basic knowledge of Cloud computing
Apply today for further information.
Successful candidates are offered access to a company wide Training Academy, Networking and Social Events, Rewards & Recognition Schemes and most importantly opportunity to progress within the organisation. Salaries are competitive and provide above average standard of living in the country they relate to. When converted to Euro or Sterling these salaries seem to be low, but they are well above the average for standard of living in Gdansk.
2 weeks accommodation will be provided in Gdansk by the client if successful.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Marketing and Innovation Trainee
€6000 - 12000
The Company. “Would you like to leave your footprints in a constantly growing start-up company?“ Blu Selection – Offering Quality Recruitment Solutions to companies an...3 months ago
- SCRUM Master – Web & Mobile App Development
€80000 - 100000
We’re now looking for an experienced SCRUM Master to work as part of a brand new, large scale digitisation project for a major international company. Main Responsibili...8 months ago
- Security Engineer (French)
€30000 - 50000
Would you like to take the next step in your IT support career? Are you interested in joining a brand new hub in the exciting city of Prague? Then this is your positio...5 months ago
- Service Desk Engineer (German)
€40000 - 60000
ould you like to take the next step in your IT support career? Are you interested in joining a brand new hub in the exciting city of Prague? Then this is your position...5 months ago
- Unified Communications Engineer (Spanish)
€35000 - 55000
The Company Our client is an international award-winning IT services provider with world-wide presence. For their new offices in Prague, the Czech Republic, they are c...5 months ago