Get similar jobs by email Register →
A global leader in Customer Contact Management Solutions and Services in the multilingual sector and deliver multi-channel support to their clients across Europe. Their site in Athens is growing by the day and they are looking for candidates to start with them as soon as possible. The experience gained within the company will add great value to your CV.
Be a part of a multinational company and enjoy lots of benefits!
- 1st line technical support
- Provide solutions to customers / Support them via inbound calls, chatting or emails.
- Maintain strong professional relationships with all clients.
- Identify and resolve technical issues.
- Supports the customers in all aspects through to problem resolution.
- Provide feedback to the team manager.
- Good English
- IT knowledge is an advantage
- Previous experience in the technical support will be of advantage
- Team player
- Customer Care Oriented
- Eager to learn new skills
- Excellent basic salary
- Flight ticket to Greece will be provided
- 2 weeks hotel accommodation
- Restaurant vouchers
- Free Greek language courses
- Opportunity for growth and development of your career
Head Hunt International is always committed to provide fast and effective recruitment services to all the job seekers and clients. Generally an applicant has to wait from few days to few weeks to be contacted by recruitment companies
and in most cases they are never contacted back at all. We understand the feeling and urgency of a job seeker query so in order to minimize the response time and talk to you as soon as possible. We are available online most of hours in a day.
If you want to talk immediately with one of our online recruitment to discuss your job application or any future job possibility in Multilingual sector in Europe through Head Hunt International, please apply for this job and you will receive the further instructions by email or text message to chat with us immediately.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Dutch Customer Service Job - Stuttgart
€30,000 gross per annum + 10% annual bonus
Job Summary Here is a Dutch speaking Customer Service Job for those looking for a chance to kick start their career or perhaps you are looking for a career change. Pre...3 months ago
- German Customer Service Job - Cork City
€24000 - 24500
Job Summary Here we have a great job opportunity for German speakers looking for the chance to work abroad and gain some valuable experience. This is a job where we ar...8 months ago
- French speaker needed for Customer Service Representative Job
€24000 - 25000
What are we looking for? Here is an amazing opportunity for a French speaker looking for a job as Customer Service Representative. This French job is based in Dublin, ...3 months ago
- German Customer Service Agent Wanted in Brno
€31000 - 31000 gross per month
Want to learn more about the Brno Dragon? Well if you speak near native German and have a good level of English - You Can! We are looking for German speakers with cust...2 months ago
- Dutch Customer Service Agent Wanted in Brno
€£30000 - £31000 per month + 31000 Czech Koruna Gross Per Month
Want to learn more about the Brno Dragon? Well if you speak near native Dutch and have a good level of English - You Can! We are looking for Dutch speakers with custom...2 months ago