Get similar jobs by email Register →
A global leader in Customer Contact Management Solutions and Services in the multilingual sector and deliver multi-channel support to their clients across Europe. Their site in Athens is growing by the day and they are looking for candidates to start with them as soon as possible. The experience gained within the company will add great value to your CV.
Be a part of a multinational company and enjoy lots of benefits!
- 1st line technical support
- Provide solutions to customers / Support them via inbound calls, chatting or emails.
- Maintain strong professional relationships with all clients.
- Identify and resolve technical issues.
- Supports the customers in all aspects through to problem resolution.
- Provide feedback to the team manager.
- Good English
- IT knowledge is an advantage
- Previous experience in the technical support will be of advantage
- Team player
- Customer Care Oriented
- Eager to learn new skills
- Excellent basic salary
- Flight ticket to Greece will be provided
- 2 weeks hotel accommodation
- Restaurant vouchers
- Free Greek language courses
- Opportunity for growth and development of your career
Head Hunt International is always committed to provide fast and effective recruitment services to all the job seekers and clients. Generally an applicant has to wait from few days to few weeks to be contacted by recruitment companies
and in most cases they are never contacted back at all. We understand the feeling and urgency of a job seeker query so in order to minimize the response time and talk to you as soon as possible. We are available online most of hours in a day.
If you want to talk immediately with one of our online recruitment to discuss your job application or any future job possibility in Multilingual sector in Europe through Head Hunt International, please apply for this job and you will receive the further instructions by email or text message to chat with us immediately.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Hebrew B2B Customer Service Job - Munster
€1500 - 1508 per month
Job Summary Are you looking for a Hebrew job abroad? How does working in Germany sound to you? We are looking for near native Hebrew Speakers who also have a good leve...2 months ago
- Norwegian Customer Service Job - Stuttgart
€29000 - 30000 per annum
Job Summary Here is a Norwegian speaking Customer Service Job for those looking for a chance to kick start their career or perhaps you are looking for a career change....2 months ago
- Swedish Customer Service Job - Stuttgart
€29000 - 30000 per annum
Job Summary Here is a Swedish speaking Customer Service Job for those looking for a chance to kick start their career or perhaps you are looking for a career change. E...2 months ago
- Hebrew Customer Service in Social Media - Belfast
Belfast, County Antrim
€£15600 - £16600 per annum + relocation package
Job Summary This is an exciting opportunity for Hebrew speakers, as we have a job in Belfast for those who like to actively engage with consumers, helping them with qu...11 days ago
- Customer Service German or Swedish Speaking in Sofia Bulgaria
€13000 - 18000
We're looking for German Speaker and Swedish Speaker for our famous client in Sofia. Your responsibilities will be related with Developing working knowledge of support...28 days ago