Get similar jobs by email Register →
Are you searching for an opportunity to be a part of a team? Do you find it important to pay close attention to detail while still being able to meet production goals? If you are a team-oriented person who appreciates quality work and follows procedures then you have found the right position as a Vehicle Service Attendant.
If you think you have what it takes then apply with us to be a Hertz Vehicle Service Attendant!
Candidate must have a clean driving record and possess a valid US driver's license. This is an hourly paid position and pay is based on current scale. Nominal overtime required as needed.
As a Hertz VSA...
- You'll be responsible for vehicle preparation to ensure vehicle is ready for customer pick-up.
- Drive and park vehicles on-lot as needed.
- Check for vehicle damage and ensure features of the vehicles are operational.
- Check vehicle status. (rentable/non-rentable)
- Ensure interior of vehicle is clean. (windows, door jams, trunk, vacuum, etc)
- Fill gasoline tank and check fill levels of all fluids
- Clean the exterior of vehicle. (debug and wash)
- Meet processing and standardization quotas.
- Perform related tasks as directed by managers.
- Able to work outdoors in all types of weather conditions.
- Must have a valid driver's license and excellent driving record
- Ability to drive multiple types of vehicles
- Effective verbal communication skills with customers, co-workers and management
- Must be able to carry out additional duties and responsibilities as assigned by management due to operational needs.
- Must be able to work days, nights, weekends and holidays.
- Must be at least 20 years of age.
- Must be able to work outside year-round.
Applicant must possess all auditory, speaking and communicating capabilities necessary to complete the responsibilities detailed above. The essential functions of this position include, but are not limited to, the following: sitting, standing, walking, bending and twisting, climbing, driving, pushing and pulling, hearing, writing, lifting, typing, seeing, reading and the ability to use a computer and telephone.
Hertz is a Drug-Free Workplace. All employment is contingent on successful completion of drug and background screening.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Customer Service - French Language
€30000 - 40000
Here is an opportunity to become a part of a major international electronic consumer goods company's European Customer Support team.This position is suitable for gradu...2 months ago
- Nordic Legal Global Service Center Professional
THE CITY OF A THOUSAND SPIRES, OF MUSIC, ARCHITECTURE AND HISTORY. More than two decades after its emergence from the behind the Iron Curtain it is now one of the most...8 days ago
- HR Data Analyst – Part time
€0 - 0
Are you looking for an interesting part-time job? Are you an analytical person? For one of our client, an international Shared Service Centre based in Barcelona, we ar...2 months ago
- Business Proposal Analyst (FR/IT/ES/GER/RU)
€15000 - 16000
The Company Our client is a multinational company providing outsourcing, information technology and business consulting services. Company stands out strongly with its ...about 1 month ago
- OnStar Quality Analist - Portuguese
€0 - 0
Ideal Candidate Essential Criteria: At least 2 years customer services and 12 months contact centre experience. Effective interpersonal and presentation skills, both o...about 1 month ago