Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Blu Selection|
|Job Title||Verbringe 2020 in Athen!|
|Salary||1200€ gross/month + relocation support + accomodation + meal allowance|
|Date Posted||7 months ago|
Are you a fashionista?
Do you love sportswear and cool sneakers?
Are you looking for a job where you would work with a famous sports brand?
If you want to make a great experience abroad or if you want to start your career with an innovative organization, in each way, you’ll find what you are looking for with us!
– I don´t find the product I am looking for, can you help me to find a similar?
– Do you think I can combine these patterns?
All of these could be questions you have to solve for the customers.
If customers have queries with their shopping cart or another issue during their shopping experience. You will deliver calm and smart decisions in high-pressure situations while paying attention to detail.
On the phone, via E-Mail or online you will help the customer in the way you are the most confident with.
The company is recruiting on soft skills, regardless of your field of studies – they will train you in each aspect of the job. Are you customer service oriented, have good communication skills, pro-active and a team player? Then they might have an opportunity for you to join them!
– You are up to fluent in German and good command of English
– You have a passion for Sport and Sportswear
– You are energetic and innovative
– You are a fast thinker and work proactively
– Motivation and teamwork are some of your soft skills
– You have excellent communication skills
– You have an intercultural mind and willing to work with many other nationalities
– Salary of 1200€ gross per month (x14 per year) + 180€ performance-related bonus gross per month + 120€ in a card neto per month
– Free flight to Athens + Free accommodation for the first two weeks + Free flights back home every 6 months
– Payment of 300 € gross per month for the rent (during the first year) + Assistance and payment of a real estate agency
– Full-time job (40h/week), Monday-Saturday (Rotative shifts 9am – 11pm) and Sundays (Rotative shifts 9am – 9pm)
– A stable job and opportunities to grow within the company
– Contract as from the first day of training (training is paid 100%)
– An international and multicultural company where team-building activities are constantly offered (ski trips, bowling contests…)
– Opportunity to work for Top companies on the market
– Start date: January 2020
This project is not for you? Still send us your CV, we have plenty of other opportunities we can discuss with you!
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Customer Service in Greece for Philips (Dutch)
€14000 - 18000
The Company. Are you willing to relocate to one of Greece's hippest cities – Thessaloniki – and join a 30-year old continuously growing company with an international t...about 6 hours ago
- Swedish Customer Support in Limassol, Cyprus
€0 - 0
Live and work in beautiful sunny Cyprus! Tired of rain and grey weather? Ready for an adventure abroad? Join our young and dynamic team in Limassol, Cyprus! The compan...1 day ago
- Swedish Speaking Customer Support Representative in Lisbon
€0 - 0
We are looking for Swedish speakers who want to experience fantastic Portugal and at the same time work at an industry leading company with world-renowned brands! As o...1 day ago
- Swedish speaking demand management agent in Berlin
€0 - 0
Are you a Swedish speaking sales enthusiast, looking for a new challenge in the beautiful capital of Berlin? Then this is the opportunity for you! You will work with a...25 days ago
- Polish Customer Support Agent in Lisbon
You speak Polish and want to move to the warm south? Then we have an exciting offer for you! Our client is a global people-driven company that delivers Customer Experi...about 2 months ago