Get similar jobs by email Register →
Global Consultancy with Dublin headquarters has a contract requirement for a VMware Certified Professional. This contract will be a rolling 6 month engagement.
You must understand Virtualization & VMware in a way that goes beyond the technical elements.
The role requires practical experience with business understanding. This is dynamic role best suited to a dynamic ambitious driven person.
What You Need:
- To be successful in the role, you will have 2+ years of consulting delivery experience with VMware solutions.
- You should be able to demonstrate considerable experience in professional service/solution engineering/consulting/technical sales with expertise in architecting and deploying management and security solutions, virtualization solutions, and rolling out new technology and solution projects.
- You will have at least 5+ years of infrastructure architecture experience with significant depth around designing, implementing, and managing critical cross-functional integration projects in enterprise data centers.
- You can demonstrate strong architecture, design and implementation experience with Enterprise Systems Management
- Substantial skills in VMware virtualization, cloud, and management products and solutions (vSphere, vCenter, vCloud, vShield/vCNS etc.) strongly desired.
- Pref VCP4/VCP5 certified
- Prior experience in addressing business and technical stakeholder requirements and translating these to appropriate solution architectures is essential.
- Prior experience in developing sales, technical or service delivery collateral a must.
If you are interested in this role, please contact Neil Sullivan and I shall get back to you immediately...
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Attractive Northern Ireland - Technical Support German native speakers + English
€18000 - 21000
Do you speak German as native level? Are you fluent in English, motivated, target oriented and enthusiastic? We have the great opportunity you’ve been seeking. For our...2 months ago