Get similar jobs by email Register →
Our client is an innovator in cloud based iOT solutions for homes and living. They are currently in final development of their first product line which will be launched later this year and are now planning for further expansion. The company is a specialist for developing and building smart devices that add real value and ‘de-complicates’ people’s lives. The VP of Software Engineeering is a new position within the organisation to provide additional focus to the development team and provide support to the CTO.
Overview of responsibilities:
You will be responsible for delivering great software solutions, on time with high quality levels. the VP of Software Engineering will create strategic plans, managing and coordinating the activities of all in-house development teams (mobile, cloud and embedded).
Other responsibilities include:
- Sourcing and contracting 3rd party service providers when needed.
- Resource planning to ensure that the organisation has capacity for current and future development needs.
- Coordinating software development activites with product development, hardware design and commercial.
- Sign off on SW architecture plans.
- Constantly improve development processes removing barriers and troubleshooting major issues.
- Experience leading software teams, completing successful complex projects.
- Experience working in a diverse software development environment ideally delivering projects that include Cloud, Embedded and Mobile technologies.
- Ability to effectively contribute as part of a senior management team in a start-up environment.
- Problem-solving attitude, self-motivated and tenacious.
- This role has a wide scope of responsibility and requires someone who is actively seeking a real challenge.
- Experience in cloud interfaces - mobile, voice, Embedded Development
- Skills in Continuous Integration and Deployment, Integration Testing, Scalability, Production
Environment & Data Security
- Video streaming, data analytics, machine learning, computer vision, etc.
- Opportunity to be part of a young, professional and cooperative senior management team.- Your views will be listened to. You will have a real opportunity to introduce your own ideas and methods.
- Excellent working environment with a stunning office location by the river Vltava in the centre of Prague. Large garden area for working on sunny days!
- Good teamworking environment where people work hard together and play hard together. Xbox, exercise and other ‘taking a break’ options are available.
- Opportunity to create brand new products that provide innovative solutions to people’s everyday lives.
Ref: VP - SE
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Software Consultant (French)
€25000 - 35000
Do you have a degree in computer science? Do you have experience in database management systems? Then this position is for you: The Company Our client is a fast growin...5 months ago
- Software Consultant (Italian)
€30000 - 35000
Do you have a degree in computer science? Do you have experience in database mangement systems ? Then this position is for you : The Company Our client is a fast growi...5 months ago
- Italian Technical Support & Customer Care
€16000 - 25000
Do you have the tendency to help others? Do you like the feeling after you solved a problem? Would you like to work in Greece in the majestic Athens? Our client is loo...23 days ago
- French Level 2 Technical Support Specialist
€£26000 - £28000
Leading French Intercom and Access Control company now expanding rapidly in the UK is looking for a L2 Technical Support Specialist. You will be working in a newly cre...5 months ago
- E-Payment Support Specialist (German speaking)
€26000 - 26000
Are you interested in joining a young and vibrant technology company? Our client is a software company that allows businesses and individuals to receive payments onlin...3 months ago