Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Nordic Jobs Worldwide|
|Job Title||Want to build a career in customer service? Work as a German Custtomer Advisor in sunny Greece!|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Date Posted||11 months ago|
A golden opportunity for German speakers looking for an adventure abroad
Our multicultural client is searching for German speakers to join forces with their customer consultant team. With a modern, bright office that located in the central Athens, our client offers both the work and cultural experience!
Athens is a city brimming with interesting things to do. As one of the world's biggest tourist locations, Athens is filled cultural experiences, no matter where you are! You can enjoy new foods, explore cultural areas such as Akropolis and the Dionysuis’ theatre. Maybe you want to enjoy Athens without having to treat it like a 7-day-crash-course? With a beach with crystal clear water and enormous sand areas?
Sounds interesting? Let’s continue…
About the role:
Our client is an expert in cooperation between people, this gives them an edge over their competition in delivering great customer service at all areas. They are a strategic partner for many well-known brands and are focused specifically on Customer service and Technical support.
As a customer service agent your role, together with your team, is to handle customer problems with empathy and effectivity. You will handle service through multiple channels such as Phone, Email and Chat.
- Being native in German and English in a conversational level.
- Politeness, courtesy and good communication skills.
- Time management and multitasking abilities.
- Ability to work in groups.
- Flexibility in working hours and ability to work in shifts.
- Software skills.
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU
- Relocation package that includes: Airplane tickets, 2 weeks free accommodation, agency support to find a new place to stay, taxi from the airport.
- Free support from the Employee Relations department during the hiring process, with regards to your Social Security number, Health Insurance (IKA), Tax Number, and Bank account, etc.
- Paid trainings to keep you up to date on products and procedures.
- In-house doctor and medical insurance.
- Excellent career advancement opportunities.
- International working environment.
- Company-organized festivals, parties, excursions etc. throughout the year.
- Discounts for our employees all over Athens.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Do you Speak Italian? Do you want to work in Customer Support for International brands?
Our client in Lisbon is looking for an Italian Speaking Customer Support Agent to work in Lisbon! You will work as a customer care agent learning all the culture, tric...about 1 month ago
- Do you Speak Dutch? Do you want to work in Customer Support for International brands?
Do you want to work for in Customer Support for one of the biggest brands in the world? We are currently looking for Dutch speaking candidates to be a part of a Custom...about 1 month ago
- German Speaking Customer Support in Sunny Athens, Greece
€Relocation assistance, bonuses, company events etc.
Are you fluent in German ready to start a new career in Athens? Then we have a sunny opportunity for you with diverse brands such as Facebook, Netflix, and Pandora. Wh...25 days ago
- Swedish Customer Service Representative to sunny Athens in Greece
€0 - 200000
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is looking for candidates with a fluent or native Swedish language skillset, for a Customer Service job in Athens, Greece. Do you speak Swedish a...about 2 months ago
- German speaking Customer Service to sunny Cyprus
€0 - 200000
Are you fluent in German and looking to make your next career abroad? If so, we have a great job opportunity for you in Cyprus! Why move to Cyprus? Living in Cyprus is...18 days ago