Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Nordic Jobs Worldwide|
|Job Title||Want to work as a Customer Service Agent in sunny Barcelona?|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Date Posted||3 months ago|
Do you have a passion for first class customer service and want to work in Barcelona? Then this is your shot!
About the company
Out client consists of teams that work together to develop their customers’ customer relationships and strengthen their sales. The clients focus on routines, training, and their emloyees has made them into one of Swedens mot successful customer service organization.
The company’s offices are settled in Barcelona, Borås, Borlänge, Linköping and Stockholm, where they strive to give the best customer experience through their number one asset; the phone. They believe in in safe employment, diversity and well-being.
Why move to Barcelona?
Barcelona is a beautiful city located in the heart of Catalonia in Spain. Our customer has great offices just a glance away from the beach! In Barcelona, you will work in a dynamic environment with many other Scandinavian colleagues, and at the same time be given a different kind of culture. Barcelona is the capital of the Catalonia region of Spain. Barcelona is famous for its art and great architecture, and football, of course. Barcelona has 4.7 million inhabitants and is the 6th largest area in the EU. The city is located around both city and beach life at the same time. This is one of the many reasons why Barcelona has become very popular in recent years. It's also no secret that Barcelona is famous for its good nightlife and fantastic shopping. The city simply offers everything, and more than what you want!
The role of customer service staff
As a customer service professional you will mainly work on answering phones, mail and chat. The goal is to solve the customer's problem in the best way possible to provide the best customer experience. The company is open Monday through Sunday throughout the year and takes advantage of a turnout arrangement. It must therefore be expect to work a variety of day, night and weekend.
We are looking someone who is
- Fluent in Norwegian and speaks English well
- Have good computer skills and will be able to communicate both orally and written
- Is social, friendly and service-oriented
- Maybe have previous experience from customer service
- Is a helpful person who communicates well and is flexible in your professional role
- Is motivated by the idea of doing a really good job by providing world class service
The company offers:
- Dedicated team leaders to support you in your development
- Newly renovated premises in the centre of Barcelona
- Basic training on the services, products, offerings, and support systems you will be working with
- Opportunities for internal training to further develop your skills
- A bonus system
- Help obtaining required documents for work permits in Spain
- Social events, Swedish fika and other benefits in the workplace
Does this sound like something for you? Submit your CV and application to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!
About us, Nordic Jobs Worldwide
We are a professional Nordic recruitment company, which specialises in connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway and Denmark with companies from around the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest recruitment agency in the Nordic region, and we match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent. Over the last 2 years, we have recruited and assisted over 1000 candidates from the Nordics to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.
- Want to work with Italian customer service in Greece?
Do you speak Italian and want to have an international experience within customer service? We are currently looking for personnel for our clients office in both Athens...2 months ago
- Danish Customer Agent in sunny Malta
€0 - 22000
We are looking for a new Danish colleague to our clients energetic and welcoming office on the sunny island of Malta! Our Client They represent one of the big players ...2 months ago
- Do you have a passion for first class customer service, want to work in Barcelona and speak Norwegian?? Then this is your chance!
€0 - 0
About your future employer Out client consists of teams that work together to develop their customers’ customer relationships and strengthen their sales. The clients f...about 1 month ago
- Seeking Customer Service Consultant to sunny Malta!
Customer Service Consultatnt for the Norwegian department of customer serviceCome on! Our client is based on Malta and a member of the EU. They offer a large selection...2 months ago