Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||The Next Crowd|
|Job Title||WAREHOUSE EMPLOYEE|
|Job Type||Temporary Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||A fulltime job (40 hours) with a good salary of €1800 per month (average) with on top of that fee for working in shifts.|
|Date Posted||5 months ago|
Do you want to work either fulltime (40 hours) or parttime (24-32 hours) at one of the biggest logistical companies of the Netherlands? Kuehne + Nagel in Zaandam is looking for a warehouse employee!
You will be working in a gigantic warehouse and as a start at the department of returns. You and your colleagues make sure that the incoming foodstuffs from the supermarket are being handled in the correct manner. A responsible job because without you, the supermarkets will not be able to fill the stocks and supplies will overflow. Furthermore, there are possibilities for working with EPT’s, electropallettrucks, who are used to transport big bags filled with plastic bottles from point A to point B where they are pressed together and at a later stage recycled by a different company.
You will get:
- A fulltime job (40 hours) with a good salary of €1800 per month (average) with on top of that fee for working in shifts.
- Travel expenses paid
- Sometimes work in the weekend on Saturday and Sunday where you can earn 50% or 100% extra. Money!
You are the one who:
- Is available for 3-5 days a week
- Speaks English or Dutch
- Can handle physical work conditions
- Flexible in working either morning or evening shift
Are you our new warehouse employee?
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Dutch Speaking Procurement Officer - Berlin
€32000 - 38000 per annum + Relocation Package
Berlin always been a fantasy of yours? Would you like to experience life in an exciting new city? Here's your chance, we are looking for energetic Dutch speakers inter...2 months ago