Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Nordic Jobs Worldwide|
|Job Title||Web Analyst|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||0 - 45000|
|Date Posted||11 months ago|
Why live and work in Vilnius, Lithuania?
Our partner is an international provider of mobile banking and digital consumer and small business loans, distributed and managed by mobile devices. Founded in 2005 and headquartered in Helsinki, Finland. They have expanded rapidly to operate across Europe, Africa, South and North America and the Asia-Pacific region.
As a pioneer in digital and mobile financial services technology, our partner is at the forefront of the digital banking revolution. They have a Mobile Bank, launched in 2016, is an innovative mobile banking platform offering a range of banking services, including real time digital payments and transfers, within a single app which is currently available in five European markets.
They are listed on the Prime Standard of Frankfurt Stock Exchange under symbol 'FRU'.
We are in search of a Web Analyst who feels passionate for data, modeling, improving processes, tracking, analytics insights and technology used by marketing to achieve our partner’s growth goals.
If you can help to address the complex challenges of marketing effectiveness, ROI, optimization strategies, customer behavior and channel effectiveness, understand on-site visitors’ behavior and experience, you can lead core insights from the data to suggest CRO strategy that drive fundamental improvements to the site experience, then you are just the one we are looking for.
- Collaborate with channel-specific marketing teams (SEM, SEO, affiliate, social media, etc.) with deep marketing-driven data perspective to propose new ideas for growth;
- Mine data and analytics at the customer level to gain a better understanding of their funnel and engagement behaviors, including impacts of current marketing strategies;
- Effectively share insights and analyses to stakeholders to drive business decision. Ensure that we are properly understanding the value of all of our marketing channels for acquisition and retention;
- Analyze A/B Tests to provide in-depth insights to the marketing team on the test data and understanding of marketing drivers’ effects;
- Identify industry trends and insights.
- Minimum 2 years analytical experience. Marketing analytics or consulting experience is a plus;
- Experience in advanced web analytics methodologies such as experimentation and testing, competitive analysis, surveys and market research;
- Excellent skills in analytics tools such as GA, SQL, Excel, R, Python to work efficiently at scale;
- Hands on experience with web analytics and A/B testing tools;
- Proven experience in digital performance marketing;
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interact with all levels of end users and technical resources;
- BSc/BA in a highly quantitative field such as mathematics, statistics or engineering will be considered as an advantage.
- A role with responsibility in an inspiring and energetic global work environment;
- Challenging and interesting projects;
- Possibilities of career development;
- Different training programs to support your personal and professional development;
- Working in a fast-growing international finance company;
- Friendly atmosphere and supportive team.
Our partner actively strives to create the right environment and provide the right tools for their employees to enjoy their work and to thrive. Joining them you will:
· feel that they believe in the development of their employees through training, education and by providing conditions which lead to increased productivity, motivation, performance and engagement
· join a fast and growing international finance company
· enjoy a friendly and collaborative atmosphere with supportive teams in a fun startup-like culture
· be offered a competitive salary, benefit packages and other additional perks
· have fun at work.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- IT Support Analyst (German)
€14000 - 20000
Industry: IT Services Salary: 1150 – 1450 € / month regarding the seniority of the profile Benefits: Relocation package, meals, performance bonuses… Working hours: Rot...25 days ago
- Help Desk Analyst (English)
€20000 - 24000
The Company. For one of our clients, an international Shared Service Centre based in Barcelona, we are currently recruiting for a Help Desk Analyst with an excellent l...28 days ago
- IT Access Analyst
€20000 - 24000
The Company. For one of our clients, an international Shared Service Centre based in Barcelona, we are currently recruiting for an Global Identity & Access Analyst wit...2 months ago
- IT Support Analyst (Swedish)
€26000 - 33000
The Company. Our client is a multinational company providing outsourcing, information technology, and business consulting services. The company stands out strongly wit...3 months ago
- Access Management Analyst
€22000 - 23000
The Company. For one of our clients, an international Shared Service Center based in Barcelona, we are currently recruiting for an Access Management Analyst with a flu...11 months ago