Get similar jobs by email Register →
As a Web Content Assessor your ultimate goal will be to contribute towards making internet search more exciting, relevant and interesting for all end users in the US. You will play a part in improving the quality of one of the largest search engines in the world.
The Web Content Assessor program is a worldwide program assisting some of the most popular search engines increase the level of relevance for their users. This work involves rating keyword and search term pairs, based on a set of guidelines, covering a variety of tasks to include web sites, images, videos, text and advertisements to name a few.
You will have the flexibility and freedom to work from your own home, working your own hours. Hours for this role are a minimum of 10, maximum of 20 hours per week depending on availability.
Payment will be based on completion of the agreed upon tasks or engagements within the specified time period.
This is a freelance, independent contractor position.
- Fluency in English is essential, additional language skills are an advantage
- Must be working and living in the US for a period of 5 years
- Familiarity with current and historical business, media, sport, news, social media and cultural affairs etc. in your country
- A keen interest in the Internet e.g. researcher, blog writing, forums, website publishing
- Flexibility to complete a variety of different tasks following standard sets of guidelines
- Strong attention to detail, analytical skills and excellent communication are essential
- Ability to work independently and flexibly to new techniques/processes
- Preferred level of education/certification - Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent)
What We Offer
- Flexible Hours. You will have the flexibility and freedom to work from your own home, working your own hours, Sunday – Saturday, depending on availability of tasks
- Further opportunities may arise to contribute to other tasks and projects on a freelance basis
- Work from home office environment
- PC with Windows 7, 8 or 8.1. Apple OS or older versions of Windows are not acceptable
- High Speed Internet connection. Minimum upload speed of 1mpbs
- Software applications, e.g. Antivirus software, Adobe Flash Player, Acrobat Reader, Adobe Shockwave player, Microsoft Silverlight etc.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Dutch Back Office Editor - Prague (relocation offered)
Do you want to work in a dynamic working environment? Do you want to use your skills to help a company enable its clients to move ahead of the competition? Our client ...2 months ago
- German Backend Support Agent - Dublin
€27000 - 28000 per annum
German speakers with 1-2 years experience in the B2B customer support sector wanted! Our client in Dublin, Ireland is looking to grow their Backend Support team in ord...3 months ago
- Norwegian Sportsbook CRM Executive
€25000 + 10% Bonus
Vi ser nå etter en Norsktalende Sportsbook CRM Executive til å jobbe i det sentrale Betting teamet med alle «Sportsbook Brands» til kunden vår. I en veldig spennende n...about 2 months ago