Get similar jobs by email Register →
The candidate will be responsible for proofreading, editing and optimising (Internal linking) all content delivered daily. The candidate will liaise with the team members responsible for delivering and uploading the content and then take charge of their web content editing duties.
Experience of iGaming content terminology is a must.
Knowledge of casinos, sports books and different content types such as reviews, tips, guides and news should be in the candidates wheel house in terms if editing and copywriting.
- Edit, proofread and optimise all content delivered to the work queue.
- Journalistically interlink and internally SEO content.
- Liaise with team members to maintain an effective workflow.
- Report any concerns or problem to management.
- Take initiative and improve copy, research and correct any mistakes
- Meet demands for unscheduled content such as newsletters, PR’s, reviews etc..
- Add a professional journalistic layer to the companies websites.
- iGaming content experience is necessary (slot machines is a bonus).
- Fluent English (Mother tongue).
- Excellent proofreading skills and ability to edit content.
- Ability to change philosophy to meet companies skills regarding SEO
- Multi tasking and efficiently segregating tasks.
- Copywriting skills to quickly meet on demand briefs.
- Tech savvy.
- Ability to use FTP client.
- Experience in Sublime and Notepad++ a plus (training provided)
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Finnish CRM Content Executive
€27000 - 34000
Finnish speaking CRM Content Executive -London The company: Our client is a worldwide market leader in user-friendly online gaming sites, and offers sports, live casin...about 1 month ago
- French Content Analyst
€29000 - 29000
Our client is a leading BPO outsourcing company based in Dublin, who is currenlty looking for French Content Analyst. Position Objectives As a Content Analyst you will...2 months ago
- Web designer with Italian
Euroccor JSC, established in 2005, is a Business Process Outsourcer (BPO) operating from Sofia, and working for European customers. Our success is based on investing i...3 months ago
- SCRUM Master – Web & Mobile App Development
€80000 - 100000
We’re now looking for an experienced SCRUM Master to work as part of a brand new, large scale digitisation project for a major international company. Main Responsibili...17 days ago
- English Marketing Campaigns Specialist
€26000 - 31000
English Marketing Campaigns Specialist + 2nd Language an advantage ( Russian or Polish or Swedish ) Our client is an international outsourcing provider which offers a ...about 2 months ago