Get similar jobs by email Register →
The candidate will be responsible for proofreading, editing and optimising (Internal linking) all content delivered daily. The candidate will liaise with the team members responsible for delivering and uploading the content and then take charge of their web content editing duties.
Experience of iGaming content terminology is a must.
Knowledge of casinos, sports books and different content types such as reviews, tips, guides and news should be in the candidates wheel house in terms if editing and copywriting.
- Edit, proofread and optimise all content delivered to the work queue.
- Journalistically interlink and internally SEO content.
- Liaise with team members to maintain an effective workflow.
- Report any concerns or problem to management.
- Take initiative and improve copy, research and correct any mistakes
- Meet demands for unscheduled content such as newsletters, PR’s, reviews etc..
- Add a professional journalistic layer to the companies websites.
- iGaming content experience is necessary (slot machines is a bonus).
- Fluent English (Mother tongue).
- Excellent proofreading skills and ability to edit content.
- Ability to change philosophy to meet companies skills regarding SEO
- Multi tasking and efficiently segregating tasks.
- Copywriting skills to quickly meet on demand briefs.
- Tech savvy.
- Ability to use FTP client.
- Experience in Sublime and Notepad++ a plus (training provided)
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Regional Content Manager (English)
€based on the experience
Are you an ambitious marketer with experience in shaping strong marketing teams and delivery processes? Do you have excellent social skills and a successful track-reco...8 days ago
- SCRUM Master – Web & Mobile App Development
€80000 - 100000
We’re now looking for an experienced SCRUM Master to work as part of a brand new, large scale digitisation project for a major international company. Main Responsibili...8 months ago
- Outreach Specialist
€20000 - 23000
We at iBus Media are looking for enthusiastic and highly motivated individuals to fill available Outreach Specialist positions in our ever-expanding Content Marketing ...3 months ago
- Global eCommerce Merchandise Specialist
Global eCommerce Merchandise Specialist Our client is an international Saas software company with an ecommerce-based platform that provides experiences services for th...about 1 month ago
- Digital E-Learning Administrator (English)
€15000 - 20000
The Company. For one of our client, an international Shared Service Center based in Barcelona, we are currently recruiting for a Digital Learning Administrator, with h...2 months ago