Get similar jobs by email Register →
The candidate will be responsible for proofreading, editing and optimising (Internal linking) all content delivered daily. The candidate will liaise with the team members responsible for delivering and uploading the content and then take charge of their web content editing duties.
Experience of iGaming content terminology is a must.
Knowledge of casinos, sports books and different content types such as reviews, tips, guides and news should be in the candidates wheel house in terms if editing and copywriting.
- Edit, proofread and optimise all content delivered to the work queue.
- Journalistically interlink and internally SEO content.
- Liaise with team members to maintain an effective workflow.
- Report any concerns or problem to management.
- Take initiative and improve copy, research and correct any mistakes
- Meet demands for unscheduled content such as newsletters, PR’s, reviews etc..
- Add a professional journalistic layer to the companies websites.
- iGaming content experience is necessary (slot machines is a bonus).
- Fluent English (Mother tongue).
- Excellent proofreading skills and ability to edit content.
- Ability to change philosophy to meet companies skills regarding SEO
- Multi tasking and efficiently segregating tasks.
- Copywriting skills to quickly meet on demand briefs.
- Tech savvy.
- Ability to use FTP client.
- Experience in Sublime and Notepad++ a plus (training provided)
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- SCRUM Master – Web & Mobile App Development
€80000 - 100000
We’re now looking for an experienced SCRUM Master to work as part of a brand new, large scale digitisation project for a major international company. Main Responsibili...4 months ago
- Performance Marketing Consultant (Dutch)
€24000 - 27000
Do you have an advanced experience within Google AdWords? Would you like to gain more experience within performance marketing? Then this position is for you: The Compa...about 1 month ago
- Mid/Senior LAMP stack engineer 50-90,000
Prague, Czech Republic
€60000 - 90000
For a successful web development company with offices in London and Brno, we’re now seeking a new developer to join their small but growing team in Brno. The company s...3 months ago
- Spanish OR Portuguese Product Marketing Manager
€30000 - 30000
We are looking for a Spanish or Portuguese Product Manager with minimum 3 years of experience within the FMCG industry with a passion for online and offline marketing....6 months ago
- Full Stack Developer Java/Angular2 80-100,000CZK
€80000 - 100000
We're now working on building a brand new financial technology team for our US client in Prague. Our client provides a market leading SaaS solution to over 20,000...about 1 hour ago