Get similar jobs by email Register →
The candidate will be responsible for proofreading, editing and optimising (Internal linking) all content delivered daily. The candidate will liaise with the team members responsible for delivering and uploading the content and then take charge of their web content editing duties.
Experience of iGaming content terminology is a must.
Knowledge of casinos, sports books and different content types such as reviews, tips, guides and news should be in the candidates wheel house in terms if editing and copywriting.
- Edit, proofread and optimise all content delivered to the work queue.
- Journalistically interlink and internally SEO content.
- Liaise with team members to maintain an effective workflow.
- Report any concerns or problem to management.
- Take initiative and improve copy, research and correct any mistakes
- Meet demands for unscheduled content such as newsletters, PR’s, reviews etc..
- Add a professional journalistic layer to the companies websites.
- iGaming content experience is necessary (slot machines is a bonus).
- Fluent English (Mother tongue).
- Excellent proofreading skills and ability to edit content.
- Ability to change philosophy to meet companies skills regarding SEO
- Multi tasking and efficiently segregating tasks.
- Copywriting skills to quickly meet on demand briefs.
- Tech savvy.
- Ability to use FTP client.
- Experience in Sublime and Notepad++ a plus (training provided)
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- SCRUM Master – Web & Mobile App Development
€80000 - 100000
We’re now looking for an experienced SCRUM Master to work as part of a brand new, large scale digitisation project for a major international company. Main Responsibili...6 months ago
- Unity Developer (Senior)
We are looking for a Senior Unity Developer by one of the leading lights in the mobile game development industry in Dublin, Ireland. A specialist in adventure games, o...6 months ago
- Outreach Specialist
€20000 - 23000
We at iBus Media are looking for enthusiastic and highly motivated individuals to fill available Outreach Specialist positions in our ever-expanding Content Marketing ...24 days ago
- Marketing Manager
City of London, London
€£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
Marketing Manager The City, London Permanent Full Time Up to £45K + Bonus + Benefits Our client, an international company within the IT sector, is looking for a Market...2 months ago
- Performance Marketing Consultant (Norwegian)
Are you looking for an exciting Online Marketing career in one of the top 5 Tech company in the world? Are you analytical, proactive and passionate by online marketing...26 days ago