Get similar jobs by email Register →
Our client is looking for a talented, ambitious and motivated web designer!
This position is a diverse role and will include working on a number of different websites, with responsibilities ranging from basic content improvement, on page bespoke imagery, to high-end full website concept design. Our client's designers are encouraged to use their creativity on a daily basis, and the successful applicant can expect to join a young and energetic team within a fast-growing company. Experience within the iGaming industry would be particularly advantageous, as there will be a need to read and understand the content in order to improve it visually.
- Creating and designing Website concepts, branding, logos and tone.
- Providing design elements for the marketing and commercial departments.
- Tweaking, testing and innovating UX elements across a network of sites.
- Working and delegating with junior/freelance designers.
- Creating rich media creatives and infographics for web use.
- Using insight and analytics to help improve conversions.
- Reading and understanding iGaming content in order to be able to visually improve texty pages.
Skills and Experience
- Experience of Flash, Photoshop, Dreamweaver and Illustrator desirable
- Good knowledge of Content Management Systems
- Experience of iGaming and iGaming web design and affiliate marketing websites.
- Understanding of User Experience and how to improve it
- Strong portfolio of work showcasing a range of creativity