Get similar jobs by email Register →
We are looking for a Web Designer who can help contribute to our overall design and development efforts. The position is practically situated between art direction and development, and would be responsible for the creation of all online visual design, including typography, visual concept for Web, mobile and marketing channels.
He or she must be able to demonstrate the ability to communicate well with team members, analyse the performance of active marketing collaterals, contribute fresh, creative ideas to the design process, and keep a tight control on the design production schedule, including managing outsourced work where required.
- Create designs, concepts, and sample layouts for a variety of asset types based on knowledge of layout principles and aesthetic design concepts.
- Presenting finalised ideas and concepts to team members and managers.
- Contributing ideas and recommendations to the overall brief.
- Developing constructive and cooperative working relationships with copywriters, fellow designers, web developers, other marketing staff and managers.
- Keeping up-to-date technically and applying new knowledge to your job.
- Working with team members to review and optimize the performance of various marketing collaterals, including splash pages, entry pages, and de facto customer journey.
- Produce cutups and functional prototypes to help improve the development process.
- Reproduce design works in different languages and formats
- Gather requirements from team members and produce emails for on-going and bespoke campaigns.
- Minimum 2-year experience in digital web design.
- Knowledge of Web site structure and functionality.
- Basic understanding of UI/UX
- Strong Photo editing/manipulation skills on Photoshop
- Experience of colour theory and typography in both print and digital media.
- Ability to effectively execute multiple projects/tasks of varying complexities, meet deadlines and work well under pressure.
- Strong conceptual skills, including online application concepts and user experience concepts.
- Experience with social media and social network concepts.
- Fluency in current graphic design practices and web production software, such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe After Effects and Flash.
- Interest in Sports
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- SCRUM Master – Web & Mobile App Development
€80000 - 100000
We’re now looking for an experienced SCRUM Master to work as part of a brand new, large scale digitisation project for a major international company. Main Responsibili...10 months ago
- Dutch IT Customer Service Associate
€30000 - 40000
Would you like to live in Prague, the city of a hundred spires? Would you love to work in a multicultural team and provide professional IT support to many internationa...2 months ago