Get similar jobs by email Register →
- Confers with associates about previous shift activities/security concerns.
- Issue temporary badges to employees and enter appropriate employee information in computer. Temporary badge log is scanned and attached to Security Shift Report.
- Patrol parking lots and building, as instructed.
- Conduct fire/life safety patrol for each shift worked. Document observations in Security Shift Report.
- Issue parking citations for violations of parking policy.
- Issue parking decals to employees according top established procedure.
- Issue temporary parking permits according to established procedure.
- Provide all reasonable assistance to employees in distress, including battery jump-starts, flat tires, etc.
- Document any complaints from individuals by making appropriate Security Incident Report.
- Document complaints from Hertz employees by completing a Security Incident Report.
- Investigate and document reported crimes, accidents involving Hertz employees and/or equipment, and other incidents as necessary. Determine the initial course of action, then search for and preserve evidence until the arrival of local law enforcement officials.
- Complete daily Security Shift Report to include the above functions for review by the OKC Security Manager. Attach all temporary badge logs and checklists to shift report.
- Demonstrate level of job knowledge and ability to perform specified tasks upon request of management
- Other duties as assigned by management
- Typing 25 wpm (test required)
- Good verbal and written communication skills (written exercise given)
- Must possess, maintain and convey a positive company image, neat appearance and a pleasant personality.
- No hand or facial tattoos/piercing's. No gauge type earrings.
- Valid driver's license with good driving record
- Must be able to work overtime on short notice
- Must be able to climb stairs and walk patrols for extended periods
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs
- Must possess strong leadership skills and be able to work and solve problems with minimal supervision
- Must be detail oriented and possess good decision making skills
- Must have excellent pc skills with the ability to learn new applications quickly
- Prior experience in law enforcement or the security field
- Formal training in computer hardware and software
- First Aid CPR/AED certification is up to date
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Administrative Specialist (Flemish/Dutch)
€0 - 0
Are you an organized and reliable person? Do you speak Flemish or Dutch on a professional level? And you would like to find a part-time position? The Company. Our clie...3 months ago