Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Job Title||Werken in Duitsland? Nederlandstalige medewerker voor Frankfurt gezocht|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Date Posted||over 2 years ago|
What is the job?
We are currently looking for a Dutch speaking Sales and Customer Service Administrator with fluent German in Frankfurt, Germany. In this Dutch speaking job in Frankfurt you will be a first point of contact for clients and suppliers and your responsibilities will be as follows:
- Order management;
- Maintaining of customers’ database;
- Processing of complaints and other similar issues;
- Delivery management;
- Providing first class customer service and making sure that all issues are resolved, customers are followed up and satisfied with your service.
Please note this language job requires you to work in rotational shifts from Monday to Sunday.
Who is our client?
Our client is a leader in their branch, they provide data centre related solutions as well as IT support to thousands of large and medium-sized enterprises worldwide and are based in several locations in Germany. At the moment they are looking to fill their new language job in Frankfurt am Main. Do not miss this chance, apply for this job today!
Who are we looking for?
To be considered for this Dutch speaking Sales and Customer Service Administrator job with fluent German in Frankfurt you should meet the following criteria:
- Vocational education in MBO or similar business-related training;
- Previous customer service/administrator experience in a target driven environment;
- Dutch and German on a near native level as well as a good level of English;
- Ability to work in rotational shifts from Monday to Sunday;
- Willingness to achieve targets and work under pressure.
Where is this language job based?
This multilingual job is based in Frankfurt am Main, Germany. Frankfurt am Main, commonly known as Frankfurt, is the largest city in the German state of Hesse and the fifth-largest city in Germany. Due to its central location within Germany and Europe, Frankfurt is a major air, rail and highway transport hub. A unique feature of Frankfurt is its significant number of skyscrapers and high-rise buildings in the city center which form the Frankfurt skyline.
Interview process and salary
The interview process consists of a screening interview over the phone plus a face-to-face assessment. You salary will be between €30,000 and €36,000 gross per annum plus you will receive a private pension scheme. Does this Dutch with German job sound interesting for you? Send us your English CV as soon TODAY.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Dutch Customer Service Administrator - Frankfurt
Frankfurt am Main, Hessen
€30000 - 32000 per annum
Job Summary: Do you speak Dutch and a good knowledge of English? Do you have experience in customer service and/or administration? If so we have a great job opportunit...6 months ago
- French Customer Service in Tourism Sector Featured Job
€22200 per annum + Great Benefits & Relocation Package
Near-native and outgoing French speakers wanted for a fast growing and exciting customer care team here in Cork. Your enthusiasm and customer focused attitude is what ...16 days ago
- Dutch Job in IT Support Dublin
€23000 - 26000
What are we looking for? Are you a wiz with technology? Do people turn to you for help with their IT equipment? If so then why not get paid for it? If you speak Dutch ...about 2 months ago
- French Speaking Customer Service in Sporting sector - Amsterdam
€1600 - 1630 per month
French speakers interested in sporting goods and sports itself - we would love to talk. A major sporting brand is looking for French speakers to join their customer se...7 days ago
- French Speaking Customer Service in Social Media - Belfast
€15000 - 16000
Job Summary This is an exciting opportunity for French speakers, as we have a job in Belfast for those who like to actively engage with consumers, helping them with qu...7 days ago