Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Nordic Jobs Worldwide|
|Job Title||Work as a Norwegian speaking IT Consultant in Amsterdam|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||1000 - 20000|
|Date Posted||about 1 month ago|
Do you want to be part of the future? Are you their next Customer Service Hero? Hiring Norwegian speaking Inbound Technical Support Advisor!
Do you see yourself working in an international environment wherein diversity and making a difference is part of the daily norms? Then, do not hesitate and read further on what our client offer in Amsterdam!
More about the company… As one of the largest global players in the contact Centre industry, with over 225,000 employees worldwide, we are passionate about delivering great customer experiences in 47 languages and from more than 275+ locations around the globe.
Technical Customer Support Advisor
Join their inbound Customer Support team and you will be supporting one of the world’s most recognizable computer software brands. You will be speaking with their Norwegian customers, whether that’s via the phone, email or online chat, and helping to resolve any technical issues they may have.
This is a great opportunity for someone who enjoys speaking to customers; is technically minded with a head for solving problems and a desire to learn new skills. Delivering a first-class customer experience is their top priority, so they will give you all the tools, knowledge and technical expertise you need to quickly diagnose and resolve issues, leaving the customer feeling pleased they made the call. If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you!
What do they offer
- A relocation package of 1250 euro to help you move to Amsterdam
- €1922 euro gross salary per month
- Attendance bonus program
- Referral bonus system
- 25 days holiday
- Fantastic discounts with various high street brands
- A comprehensive training program, to teach you everything you need to know, plus weekly coaching sessions to help you hone your skills
- A range of learning and leadership development programs, and global career pathways to take you where you want to go
- Flexible benefits, including medical and dental cover
- On-site restaurant
- Internal career opportunities
A few things you’ll need…
- Fluent in both Norwegian and English, with strong written and oral communication skills
- A background in a customer facing role (6-12 months would be great)
- You’ll have a natural enthusiasm for customer service and confidence when speaking to customers, and strong listening skills
- You’ll be great at problem solving, leaving the customer happy each and every time
- You’re able to manage your time wisely to meet call handle time, and target metrics
- Some experience of using Microsoft Office and gaming consoles, and the ability to find your way around the web
Are you interested? Apply today!
- Want to build a career in customer service? Work as a German Custtomer Advisor in sunny Greece!
A golden opportunity for German speakers looking for an adventure abroad Our multicultural client is searching for German speakers to join forces with their customer c...4 days ago
- Nordic speaking customer support representative to a big Norwegian company!
€27000 - 34000
Our client is now looking for a Norwegian, Swedish or Danish Customer Service Agent to Sindelfingen, Germany. Are you a native or fluent Norwegian, Swedish or Danish s...about 2 months ago
- Work in an English speaking country - Finnish Technical Support Specialists to join a global technology company in Dublin
Maailmanlaajuisesti tunnettu asiakasyrityksemme tarvitsee tekniseen asiakastukeensa nyt uutta suomenkielistä työvoimaa englanninkieliseen Dubliniin! Kumppanimme: Kumpp...about 1 month ago
- Do you speak Norwegian and love customer service? Work in Stockholm
Norwegian Customer Service Agent to Stockholm Our client is a global customer experience specialist, providing customer care, sales, technical support and collections ...about 1 month ago