Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Multilingual Jobs Worldwide|
|Job Title||Work in the coastal capital of Portugal! Finnish speaking Customer Service Agents hired to Lisbon! in Lisbon, Portugal|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Our Reference||Fin to portugal|
|Date Posted||about 1 month ago|
Dreamt of living and working in popular Lisbon? Work with some of the most well-known brands in a city full of possibilities that have become so popular among many Nordic people!
We are looking for people who care, new talents who are looking forward to build a successful career in Portugal. Become part of our client's customer service team and start an international career. For applicants from all over Europe, we have prepared a transfer package which among other things includes a room in a corporate apartment, the refund of your flight to Lisbon, one free annual flight to your home country and versatile administrative support directly after your arrival in Portugal.
Our client supports some of the world most famous brands in the customer support area. They are a big international company that can offer you an international work environment where you get to work in your native language.
- Inbound customer contacts via phone and email for bookings, purchases of services or goods;
- Assistance with concerns regarding payment, shipping, return and exchange and further questions about customer accounts;
- Management of changes, adjustments, complaints and any other customer concerns.
- Fluent level of written and verbal communication skills in Finnish and good command of English (B1 Level);
- Willing to start an international experience – work abroad;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and team spirit;
- Able to handle confidential and/or highly sensitive information;
- Experience in customer service (preferred).
You are Offered:
- International career in a multicultural environment;
- Possibility of cooperation with the leaders in in various industries;
- Intensive training and familiarization phase;
- Ample opportunity to grow and evolve within our organization;
- Accommodation in a room of our client's apartment;
- Initial flight expenses refund;
- Free annual flight to the homeland;
- Private health insurance;
- Free Portuguese language courses, water sports, soft trekking and much more!
Why move to Portugal?
A good year-round climate, fantastic beaches a short distance from the capital, great food, high quality of life and low living costs are just some of the reasons you should consider moving down to Portugal. If you are looking for a more relaxed way of life, this is your location.
We are a professional Nordic recruitment specialist focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language Recruitment agency in the Nordic region, we match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent. Over the past 2 years we have recruited and helped over 1000 Nordic speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.
Ref: Fin to portugal
- Work in the coastal capital of Portugal! Finnish speaking Customer Service Agents hired to Lisbon! in Lisbon, Portugal
Dreamt of living and working in popular Lisbon? Work with some of the most well-known brands in a city full of possibilities that have become so popular among many Nor...about 1 month ago
- Dutch Speaking Customer Service Agents hired in Lisbon!
€Competitive monthly salary + relocation support (company apartment available)
Dutch speaking Customer Service Specialist in Lisbon! Are you a native Dutch speaker looking for an international challenge? Are you social and good with people? This ...2 months ago
- Italian Speaking positions in Lisbon, Portugal - Customer Support
Italian Customer Support Agent in Lisbon Our client is a worldwide leader in Customer Experience Management and shared services for international markets. With their t...16 days ago
- Finnish speaking Customer Service Agents
We are looking for Finnish speaking Customer Service Agents for our client in sunny Malta! Our client is based in Malta with more than 300 days of sunshine a year, wit...3 months ago