Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Travel Trade Recruitment|
|Job Title||Worlwide Travel Consultant - London|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||£20000 - £25000 per annum + commision and incentives|
|Date Posted||about 1 year ago|
Due to plans for expansion, this successful and established luxury travel company in Central London are looking for a number of Travel Sales Experts to join their busy worldwide team, with a focus on either North America/Caribbean, or Europe.
If you have excellent personal destination knowledge, share a passion for travel, have at least two years' travel sales experience (ideally in the luxury sector) and love creating unique, inspirational trips we would love to hear from you.
Reporting to the Sales Director, the key responsibilities of the Worldwide Travel Sales consultant will be:
· To work closely with high-end, discerning clients to create tailor-made trips using your first-hand knowledge and personal expertise
· To respond quickly to new enquiries, build rapport and show a good understanding of your clients' needs
· To design innovative and inspiring itineraries
· To work closely with our marketing team to provide insight into new product and share ideas about your specialist area
Desired skills and experience:
· At least two years' previous sales experience within the travel industry, preferably the luxury sector.
· To be well-travelled and have excellent personal knowledge of North America and/or Europe
· To be target motivated whilst delivering a high level of customer service
· To have a proven track record of achieving monthly and quarterly sales targets
· To have a high level of commercial acumen
· To have the ability to work well under pressure
· To possess excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
· To be passionate about travel with a curiosity to learn about new regions
On offer for successful candidates will be a very competitive basic salary along with exceptional bonus earning potential ££££. A family-friendly working atmosphere and the chance to really make a difference within a growing business.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- German Customer Service for Travel Lovers - Berlin
€18900 - 19200 per annum + relocation Package
Love soaring through the sky's? Want to help others do the same? If traveling and seeing the world is a passion of yours then why not get paid for helping others do th...2 months ago
- French Customer Meeting Services Associate
€25000 - 29000
French CMS Associate Cork, Ireland Company: Our client provides financial shared services such as Order to Cash, Purchase to Pay, and General Accounting and Global Tra...about 3 hours ago
- German Customer Service Agent- Stuttgart
€25000 - 30000 per annum + bonus structure
Job Summary Here is a German speaking Customer Service Job for those looking for a chance to kick start their career or perhaps you are looking for a career change. Pr...about 8 hours ago