Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Travel Trade Recruitment|
|Job Title||Worlwide Travel Consultant - London|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||£20000 - £25000 per annum + commision and incentives|
|Date Posted||6 months ago|
Due to plans for expansion, this successful and established luxury travel company in Central London are looking for a number of Travel Sales Experts to join their busy worldwide team, with a focus on either North America/Caribbean, or Europe.
If you have excellent personal destination knowledge, share a passion for travel, have at least two years' travel sales experience (ideally in the luxury sector) and love creating unique, inspirational trips we would love to hear from you.
Reporting to the Sales Director, the key responsibilities of the Worldwide Travel Sales consultant will be:
· To work closely with high-end, discerning clients to create tailor-made trips using your first-hand knowledge and personal expertise
· To respond quickly to new enquiries, build rapport and show a good understanding of your clients' needs
· To design innovative and inspiring itineraries
· To work closely with our marketing team to provide insight into new product and share ideas about your specialist area
Desired skills and experience:
· At least two years' previous sales experience within the travel industry, preferably the luxury sector.
· To be well-travelled and have excellent personal knowledge of North America and/or Europe
· To be target motivated whilst delivering a high level of customer service
· To have a proven track record of achieving monthly and quarterly sales targets
· To have a high level of commercial acumen
· To have the ability to work well under pressure
· To possess excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
· To be passionate about travel with a curiosity to learn about new regions
On offer for successful candidates will be a very competitive basic salary along with exceptional bonus earning potential ££££. A family-friendly working atmosphere and the chance to really make a difference within a growing business.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Italian Speaking Customer Care Coordinator - Cork City
€30000 - 32000 per annum + Great relocation package and benefits
Job Summary If you are looking for a new adventure abroad, check out this Italian Customer Care Coordinator job in Cork for a great client of ours who operates in the ...6 days ago