Get similar jobs by email Register →
Our client, a leading Global IT Service Company, employs almost 100,000 professionals in more than 30 countries. Committed to employee engagement they recognize that their team are the backbone of the business and what makes them special. They offer a diverse and professional workplace with above average salaries relevant to the location required. Full training is given.
Delegate International are now working with this impressive team on their Polish site. Based in beautiful Krakow we have immediate opportunities for a Dutch Buyer to work in this international and professional environment.
As an Engineer you will be responsible for providing support for applications which run on the z/OS Platform. You will work alongside the z/OS engineering team to develop, install/configure mainframe applications along with related tools and infrastructure components.
- Ability to design, build and maintain applications in an Agile environment
- Excellent technical and interpersonal skills
- A proven track record of leading in a similar environment
- Acting as a technical lead in an Agile Team
- Delivering software solutions to demanding product owners, being part of a large and (possibly) distributed team
- Formal business analysis and modern test driven development techniques
- Mainframe engineering and administration experience
- REXX, SAS, JCL, CLIST, TSO, ISPF, IBM Debug Tool, CAFC, Startool/DA
- Unix System Services on the mainframe
- DB2 Mainframe System
- SAS/MXG for performance reporting
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- German speaking ETL Developer - Berlin
€50k - 55k per year
German speaking ETL Developer - Berlin German speaking ETL Developer needed here in Berlin for an international leader at the forefront of business communications. Wit...3 months ago
- Norwegian speaking Technical Support Agent to Dublin
€20000 - 21000
Do you have a great interest for IT? Do you speak Norwegian fluently and would like to move to Dublin? As a Technical Support Analyst you will resolve remote users’ IT...11 days ago
- Access Management Analyst
€22000 - 23000
The Company. For one of our clients, an international Shared Service Center based in Barcelona, we are currently recruiting for an Access Management Analyst with a flu...about 1 year ago
- Norwegian speaking Customer Support to sunny Barcelona!
Do you have a passion for first class customer service and want to work in Barcelona? Then this is your shot! About the company Out client consists of teams that work ...10 days ago
- We are looking for a Norwegian-speaking to the Philippines!
Our client Founded in 1976, Our client is a global IT and business process services provider delivering high-quality business consulting, systems integration and outso...3 months ago